Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1010

Thread: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Better than me... I become Jiao Mi Su...
    Haha... tats funny...

    40 members in all liao... Tats alot... But think we can have 3 benches like in secondary school when we take our class photo. Can employ same tactic to squeeze all of us into the shoot

    Location maybe not studio... Can be outdoor also.

    We can have a yearbook that gathers our yearly outings and events shots. Think would be good

  2. #582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    I think membership should me extended to those who have joined us on 5 or more outings or on a regular basis.These can be considered as part of the Tangshooters.In this case,if we have any TS only outings they can take part too.This is also good to prevent those who just join for those special outings and then disappear
    Feel free to voice your opinion towards Tangshooters membership guys!
    Agree... But dun apply this on me ok? Haha... I not tat kind that shoot special event then ja bo one... Integrity man... Proud to be a TangShooters

  3. #583
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Sorry hor bro. i never joke one... by the way.. tomorrow i busy shooting Chen Hui Ling.... how to find time to discuss?

    Oh yeah.. Chen Hui Ling was eager.. ask if some of us can join earlier when they having christmas carolling... to shoot them. She will treat us Pastamania.... I confidently says " NO, the shooters are all not hum sup to shoot ger, they more excited about night scenary..."

    By the way most girls are in secondary school age..
    The officers are above 24yr old.. sux, forgot to tell u... CHen Hui Ling is a Christian and she is from New Creation.. Ambious bro sure to dress like casanova that night liao... for sure... put on your gore-tex tuxido manz!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  4. #584
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Sorry hor bro. i never joke one... by the way.. tomorrow i busy shooting Chen Hui Ling.... how to find time to discuss?

    Oh yeah.. Chen Hui Ling was eager.. ask if some of us can join earlier when they having christmas carolling... to shoot them. She will treat us Pastamania.... I confidently says " NO, the shooters are all not hum sup to shoot ger, they more excited about night scenary..."

    By the way most girls are in secondary school age..
    The officers are above 24yr old.. sux, forgot to tell u... CHen Hui Ling is a Christian and she is from New Creation.. Ambious bro sure to dress like casanova that night liao... for sure... put on your gore-tex tuxido manz!!
    Michael = Andy Hui ?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #585
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Haha... tats funny...

    40 members in all liao... Tats alot... But think we can have 3 benches like in secondary school when we take our class photo. Can employ same tactic to squeeze all of us into the shoot

    Location maybe not studio... Can be outdoor also.

    We can have a yearbook that gathers our yearly outings and events shots. Think would be good
    Kow... you are overflowing with ideas... way cool... we have been looking for u a long time.. what took u so long?

    Okie. lets see if we can comeout for some discussion soon.!! As a group I mean.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    I confidently says " NO, the shooters are all not hum sup to shoot ger, they more excited about night scenary..."
    Night scenery in terms of night landscape? Or someplace in a secluded area like ...

  7. #587

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    THE TANG SHOOTERS :

    Introducing Secretaries and Membership :

    1. qING (Chairman)
    2. Yoshima (Secretary Relations)
    3. Blazer_Workz (Secretary Web)
    4. Redsun (Secretary HR)
    5. Falconite (Secretary Marcom)
    6. Ambious (Secretary Event)
    7. Carnage3630 (Secretary Planning)
    8. Sprintist (Secretary Macro)
    9. Foxcorn (Secretary MF)
    10.Sims0002 (Secretary Models)
    11.G-Kool (Secretary NS)
    12.lkkang (Secretary Avian)
    13.phoakm (Secretary TFCD)
    14.Juste_milleu (Secretary Sports)
    15.kuantoh (Secretary Canned Food)
    16.solbadguy
    17.xanth78
    18.tomlowcat
    19.IONSOON
    20.Galee
    21.camm
    22.Myluckystar
    23.binbin81
    24...b..
    25.dreampact
    26.brand
    27.Airforce!(Secretary)
    28.conquer500
    29.juniee
    30.jimmy81
    31.ceecookie
    32.Explorerz
    33.Nakashima Mika
    34.Foxguy
    35.slarder
    36.highfive
    37.plasma
    38.beatricia
    39.Evangelion
    40.Knight Ong

  8. #588
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Night scenery in terms of night landscape? Or someplace in a secluded area like ...
    Dun run wild bro.... or u may end up getting tied to the tree ontop of mount faber!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  9. #589
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Sorry hor bro. i never joke one... by the way.. tomorrow i busy shooting Chen Hui Ling.... how to find time to discuss?

    Oh yeah.. Chen Hui Ling was eager.. ask if some of us can join earlier when they having christmas carolling... to shoot them. She will treat us Pastamania.... I confidently says " NO, the shooters are all not hum sup to shoot ger, they more excited about night scenary..."

    By the way most girls are in secondary school age..
    The officers are above 24yr old.. sux, forgot to tell u... CHen Hui Ling is a Christian and she is from New Creation.. Ambious bro sure to dress like casanova that night liao... for sure... put on your gore-tex tuxido manz!!
    You are right!We are not HUM SUP to shoot gers!!We refuse to shoot them!!
    Night scenery is more interesting then cute gers!!!
    can we sit next to them?

  10. #590
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    I think membership should me extended to those who have joined us on 5 or more outings or on a regular basis.These can be considered as part of the Tangshooters.In this case,if we have any TS only outings they can take part too.This is also good to prevent those who just join for those special outings and then disappear
    Feel free to voice your opinion towards Tangshooters membership guys!
    Agreed, sometimes I observed that people join and disappear. Main reason, they may find other groups more interesting or group with same interest. Here, we have a variety of outings which will suit different interest group. We need to continue to offer this difference and this will be our attraction point.

    If more people is joining...we can do the "300" again for the whole people...still thinknig of doing the this shoot.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    THE TANG SHOOTERS :

    Introducing Secretaries and Membership :

    1. qING (Chairman)
    2. Yoshima (Secretary Relations)
    3. Blazer_Workz (Secretary Web)
    4. Redsun (Secretary HR)
    5. Falconite (Secretary Marcom)
    6. Ambious (Secretary Event)
    7. Carnage3630 (Secretary Planning)
    8. Sprintist (Secretary Macro)
    9. Foxcorn (Secretary MF)
    10.Sims0002 (Secretary Models)
    11.G-Kool (Secretary NS)
    12.lkkang (Secretary Avian)
    13.phoakm (Secretary TFCD)
    14.Juste_milleu (Secretary Sports)
    15.kuantoh (Secretary Canned Food)
    16.solbadguy
    17.xanth78
    18.tomlowcat
    19.IONSOON
    20.Galee
    21.camm
    22.Myluckystar
    23.binbin81
    24...b..
    25.dreampact
    26.brand
    27.Airforce!(Secretary)
    28.conquer500
    29.juniee
    30.jimmy81
    31.ceecookie
    32.Explorerz
    33.Nakashima Mika
    34.Foxguy
    35.slarder
    36.highfive
    37.plasma
    38.beatricia
    39.Evangelion
    40.Knight Ong
    Wah thanx leh... I dun like to eat so much canned food though... Dun anyhow put labels there else ppl really think i in charge of canned food for Tangshooters outings...

  12. #592
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Sims002 Bro... wahaa.. can food scretary is great idea... he is to care for our food when we go out shoot!.. song ahhh... mega outing he has to carry 40cans of soft drinks... seow liao!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #593
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Agree... But dun apply this on me ok? Haha... I not tat kind that shoot special event then ja bo one... Integrity man... Proud to be a TangShooters
    lol dun worry i know you'll join us for shooting
    this rule is for new people who join us in future

  14. #594
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    You are right!We are not HUM SUP to shoot gers!!We refuse to shoot them!!
    Night scenery is more interesting then cute gers!!!
    can we sit next to them?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #595
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Agreed, sometimes I observed that people join and disappear. Main reason, they may find other groups more interesting or group with same interest. Here, we have a variety of outings which will suit different interest group. We need to continue to offer this difference and this will be our attraction point.

    If more people is joining...we can do the "300" again for the whole people...still thinknig of doing the this shoot.
    Dun watch too much "300" bro..bad for health...haha..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #596
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Dun watch too much "300" bro..bad for health...haha..
    I like so what.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #597
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    You are right!We are not HUM SUP to shoot gers!!We refuse to shoot them!!
    Night scenery is more interesting then cute gers!!!
    can we sit next to them?
    Sure.. that is the whole point. We are never hum sup.... perfectly well beahve and we shoot cars on Super Import Nights... cool wheels... check out those boots... and fine headlights wow...

    Okie.. back to reality... please note to take at least 1 or 2 pics of the scenary...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    oh bro.. you have an evil thought...!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  18. #598
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol dun worry i know you'll join us for shooting
    this rule is for new people who join us in future
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #599
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Everytime i watched 300... the SPartan queen get sexually outraged... hiaz... so sad!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  20. #600
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Agree... But dun apply this on me ok? Haha... I not tat kind that shoot special event then ja bo one... Integrity man... Proud to be a TangShooters
    lol dun worry i know you'll join us for shooting
    this rule is for new people who join us in future

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •