Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon 40D or 400D- different lens

Default Re: Canon 40D or 400D- different lens

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Quoting from resale thread.. you have a good SGD50 lens to play with compare to a great SGD500... my take is u never know, take the one for general tries.. and my take is 18-55mm is a great if not best lens to start with.. (just my opinion no offence intended ...)
    I'm not saying its a bad lens.. its just that if I were buying a 400d instead of the 40d, I would go for that.. the 40d is a semi-pro body.. and if I were spend any money at all for a lens, I'd go for something I wouldnt grow out of so easily.. Maybe the best advice is to save up longer so you can afford to get a good lens at the same time you purchase the body... Besides.. lots of ppl selling cheap 18-55s out there.. 2nd hand..

Just found this.
    18-55mm IS
    Last edited by cibs; 6th December 2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Added new info link
    http://www.davidcheok.com
    Negara Brunei Darussalam

Default Re: Canon 40D or 400D- different lens

Quote Originally Posted by cibs View Post
    I'm not saying its a bad lens.. its just that if I were buying a 400d instead of the 40d, I would go for that.. the 40d is a semi-pro body.. and if I were spend any money at all for a lens, I'd go for something I wouldnt grow out of so easily.. Maybe the best advice is to save up longer so you can afford to get a good lens at the same time you purchase the body... Besides.. lots of ppl selling cheap 18-55s out there.. 2nd hand..

Just found this.
    18-55mm IS
    haa...

i am with you.. save up more so that you can go further. Cheers bro.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12