Thread: Virtual office

Default Virtual office

Hello Guys,

Just wanna find out, how many of you use the services provided by virtual office operator?
    Basically, you can rent the studio office to meet your potential client, to showcase your portfolio, and not meeting up at macdonalds, starbuck, coffee bean etc.
    Hear such office also provide projector rental as well.
    Is There really a need to meet client in offices like this, or you simply meet in delifrance ?

Default Re: Virtual office

Think this very much comes down to the individual. Some like to meet at fast food places out of convenience for the client, while others prefer a more conducive place to project a more professional image.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    Think this very much comes down to the individual. Some like to meet at fast food places out of convenience for the client, while others prefer a more conducive place to project a more professional image.
    Agreed. Basically for me i had a individual office where we meet and discuss matters with my client or sometimes have meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by wenghong View Post
    Hello Guys,

Just wanna find out, how many of you use the services provided by virtual office operator?
    Basically, you can rent the studio office to meet your potential client, to showcase your portfolio, and not meeting up at macdonalds, starbuck, coffee bean etc.
    Hear such office also provide projector rental as well.
    Is There really a need to meet client in offices like this, or you simply meet in delifrance ?
    Are there any that cater to photographers? How much and where? Thanks.
    just1book, no kidding!