Thread: Gp Model Hunt 2008

Default Re: Gp Model Hunt 2008

The organisers treated u badly? sigh

Was hoping they can do a good job and treat our bro/sis here well

Well hope they can learn from this and do a better job during the event

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    Why is it so bad .. I mean, if there is another word to phrase it
    think of it this way,if they r a retail shop n I encounter the same treatment I had,no way am I going back to them.
    what gamers would say:K,tks,bye.
    Last edited by syc77; 4th January 2008 at 06:41 PM.

Judging from the responses made by other the organiser and the bros here, I'm not even going to bother about the upcoming event. Seems like they're not even taking the basic courtesy to reply.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

this is one of the WORST orangizers, omgz....having the take it or leave it attitude. i think they are more for the gals instead of photographers as u can see, they are not really prepared for photographers and if u email them "u are intersted to take part" u get reply else "hi, i am interested to be PHOTOGRAPHER for the event" then u will be mindless waiting for someone to reply.
    D7000|17-35mm f/2.8-4 |35-70mm f/2.8 |80-200mm f/2.8|100mm Macro f/2.8|SB800

vince123123
    Guests

Looks like you tried sending two emails and only got one response :P hehe

Why bother asking for photographers if they are not going to reply? Or perhaps they only pick and the rest bochap.

Bad start.

Quote Originally Posted by kyo86sg View Post
    this is one of the WORST orangizers, omgz....having the take it or leave it attitude. i think they are more for the gals instead of photographers as u can see, they are not really prepared for photographers and if u email them "u are intersted to take part" u get reply else "hi, i am interested to be PHOTOGRAPHER for the event" then u will be mindless waiting for someone to reply.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123