Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gp Model Hunt 2008

Default Re: Gp Model Hunt 2008

Quote Originally Posted by KsterK View Post
    wtf
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bad Tuck
    Me not bad bad la...If they ask for help...I will also help one ma

Let me know if you folks need anything for your next pageant...looking forward to next May

Cheers,
    Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Tuck,

how to shoot it worse then the centerpoint last yr fashion show where they put a large fish tank for the girls to catwalk. really cant talk to them
    We go learn sign language and teach the models sign language to la

So they can respond to photographers during shoots

Anyone wanna learn sign language together? Maybe volunteer in many community projects later on

isn't GP a brand of rice?

Suggestion for you to get quality contestants:

* JC/PRE-U prom nights
    Having sponsored/judged in some prom nights. I have to say they are of very high quality and are raw diamonds to be polished. You can get in touch with all the schools to encourage their prom queens/girls to join.

* Tertiary Pageants
    Look for Tertiary pageants such as the upcoming SIM ones or the Queen of Queens. Many good girls are in it.

* Other Pageants
    There are many tall girls from recently concluded pageants such as Miss Chinatown/Hey!Gorgeous whom are not contracted. Believe me, they are really good girls there.

* Blogs/Facebook/Friendsters

Blog advert- select high profile girls who can reach out to your target audience and get the tall girls to join. Example, Pretty Miss Nicole Chen ( Miss Earth Singapore 2007), Lovely Miss Peggy Chang (Hey!Gorgeous Winner), Wonderful Nira (Clubsnap Favourite)

Facebook/Friendster accounts serves as a fast and economical way to reach out to many girls in a short time. Create a Fan club

* Magazine/Website/Radio station
    Getting websites such as Clubsnap, flowerpod, magazines such as 17teen, Radio station such as Safra involved can help to give more reach to more girls in a short time too. Many of the media are very supportive of a good contest.

Cheers and hope this will be of assistance to you,
    Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    isn't GP a brand of rice?
    Bro they are a big local production firm...does TVC, can shoot drama serial type

Heard they are recruiting at the moment...
    Last edited by Buckteeth LCL; 5th December 2007 at 02:30 PM.

You stated so many ways to get girls but you never teach them about managing human resources, financial backing and logistical requirements that goes into handling models. Hope they have sound finances to prevent a bottoming out of the company cash hoard after covering all the costs of grooming and portfolio development for the models, following guidelines set by AMIP.

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    You stated so many ways to get girls but you never teach them about managing human resources, financial backing and logistical requirements that goes into handling models. Hope they have sound finances to prevent a bottoming out of the company cash hoard after covering all the costs of grooming and portfolio development for the models, following guidelines set by AMIP.
    Hmmm..that one they need to pay consultant fees la If they need help and willing to pay, we can always give them a package

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Bro they are a big local production firm...does TVC, can shoot drama serial type

Heard they are recruiting at the moment...
    lol thanks for some reason it made me think of rice when i saw the name. thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    lol thanks for some reason it made me think of rice when i saw the name. thanks for the clarification
    Nod nod. I know what you mean

Blast out your casting call for female contestants for ya. Total of 900-1K girls and several websites contacted. You should have enough girls for your contest by now.

Thanks again for allowing fellow Bros/Sis here to shoot your Contest.

Cheers and have a Merry Christmas

i only issue 100 email for this contest Mate u power
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Hi everyone, does anyone know the timing and location for the shows on e following dates?

28th Dec 07
    4th Jan 08
    18th Jan 08
    1st Feb 08

Any info would be greatly appreciated =)

Is that free for the photographer to participate in shooting?
    Canon EOS 400D, Lens: 17-50mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4

What I find hilarious is the line somewhere along these lines (lazy to quote), about interaction with model during event is a strict nono, if photographer is caught, cannot cover the event.

Hmm, I believe the events will be held in shopping malls and the like, in public areas? Why do we need the company's permission to shoot? And we can't talk to our friends? The later posts of explanation, I see them merely as lousy attempts to twist words around.

We need you to sign release forms before we can post photos of the models in the competition, even before they are contracted? Hmm, sounds like a whole load of bull to me.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

I think this is going to b a waste of time.After a few emails with them,they just stopped emailing me. 5/5

These models, what would they be dressing in? cos my mum wouldnt like it she found out they were in bikinis....

vince123123
    Guests

Well, at least you got a few emails. Some don't even get the courtesy of a single reply.

Quote Originally Posted by syc77 View Post
    I think this is going to b a waste of time.After a few emails with them,they just stopped emailing me. 5/5

Heard the auditions are ongoing...any updates?

Anyone going for the semi-finals on 18th Jan at Brown Sugar @Orchard towers?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Heard the auditions are ongoing...any updates?

Anyone going for the semi-finals on 18th Jan at Brown Sugar @Orchard towers?

not even if they pay me to go.

Quote Originally Posted by syc77 View Post
    not even if they pay me to go.
    Why is it so bad .. I mean, if there is another word to phrase it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast