Thread: Looking for photographers in Singapore Marathon 2007 who hands out Adidas card

Exclamation Looking for photographers in Singapore Marathon 2007 who hands out Adidas card

Hi guys, need some help

My fiancé went for the Singapore Marathon on Sunday and some guy holding a camera asked him to pose for a candid shot after the event and handed him a card which had the Adidas logo with some handwritten website link.

It was his first time participating, so he was really excited to see the website to get the photo. And that’s when I realize that I lost that card…

The worse thing is that even the marathon-photos.com didn't get him on camera
    Tough luck huh?

I was wondering if anyone would by any chance know what the main link would be (at least I can start looking through the photos to find it – at least there’s hope) or perhaps anyone would be able to direct me to someone who might be able to help me?

SOS!

Default Re: Looking for photographers in Singapore Marathon 2007 who hands out Adidas card

Default Re: Looking for photographers in Singapore Marathon 2007 who hands out Adidas card