Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 995

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

  1. #941
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    Current standings:

    1) Cheesecake 17 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 12 points
    4) airfins 9 points
    5) dfstan 8 points
    6) zhapchit 8 points
    7) grumpy 7 points
    8) kelccm 7 points
    9) blazer_works 6 points
    10) xen0275 4 points
    11) estronutz 3 points
    12) roDz 3 points
    13). canew 3 point
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point


    LIVERPOOL vs. manu

    Anfield
    Sunday, 16 December
    Kick-off: 1330 GMT


    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Torres) cheesecake
    2). 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard, Torres, Torres) parchiao
    3). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) roadrunner
    4). 3-1 Liverpool win !!! (gerrard, Torres) dfstan
    5). 5-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Stevie G, Torres) zhapchit
    6). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Torres) kelccm
    7). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) airfins
    8). 2-1 Liverpool Win! (1st: Kewell, Torres) blazer_workz
    9). 2-1 Liverpool wins. (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew.
    10). 2-0 Liverpool wins (1st: Crouch, Last: Torres) jfoo.
    11). 2-1 Liverpool win (1st Gerrard, last: Torres) grumpy
    12). 2-1 Liverpool win (1st Torres, Last: Babel) Taurean


    ok, all buang.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #942
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    Current standings:

    1) Cheesecake 17 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 12 points
    4) airfins 9 points
    5) dfstan 8 points
    6) zhapchit 8 points
    7) grumpy 7 points
    8) kelccm 7 points
    9) blazer_works 6 points
    10) xen0275 4 points
    11) estronutz 3 points
    12) roDz 3 points
    13). canew 3 point
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

    19/12/07
    chel$ki vs. LIVERPOOL
    stamford bridge

    update to be added as soon as they are ready n released.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #943
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    another fan from Dublin shares the same view!

    Sell The Sub-Standard Players, Rafa

    I for one am glad that Benitez has been told to sell before he can buy. And hopefully that means Sissoko will be on the move. Absolutely sub-standard and shouldn't wear the shirt. How I groan in dismay when I see his name in the starting line-up. It would be nice to see Kuyt on his way too but we know that ain't gonna happen. And why the heck isn't Crouch playing?? So many questions...but at least Alonso and Agger are back soon. It'll be like having two new players and the lack of Kaladze until the summer might give young Hobbs a chance to redeem himself if he gets another look-in. Oh, and we can still win the thing!!

    Colm Faherty, Dublin
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #944

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    another fan from Dublin shares the same view!

    Sell The Sub-Standard Players, Rafa

    I for one am glad that Benitez has been told to sell before he can buy. And hopefully that means Sissoko will be on the move. Absolutely sub-standard and shouldn't wear the shirt. How I groan in dismay when I see his name in the starting line-up. It would be nice to see Kuyt on his way too but we know that ain't gonna happen. And why the heck isn't Crouch playing?? So many questions...but at least Alonso and Agger are back soon. It'll be like having two new players and the lack of Kaladze until the summer might give young Hobbs a chance to redeem himself if he gets another look-in. Oh, and we can still win the thing!!

    Colm Faherty, Dublin

    Give that man a Carlsberg!

  5. #945
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Give that man a Carlsberg!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #946

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Give that man a Carlsberg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    Think they are richer.... he should buy the CS LFC fans a round instead.

  7. #947

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Give that man a Carlsberg!
    a Guinness would be more appreciated considering his location

  8. #948

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    a Guinness would be more appreciated considering his location
    i know, but must support our sponsor mah

  9. #949
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    a Guinness would be more appreciated considering his location
    KILKENNY!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #950

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    from LFC site

    RAFA UP FOR UEFA GONG Paul Hassall 18 December 2007

    Rafael Benitez has reaffirmed his status as one of the best managers on the planet after it was revealed that he has been shortlisted for the UEFA Coach of the Year award.
    The Reds boss has been recognised for his achievements on the European stage after he led Liverpool to their second Champions League final in three seasons back in May.

    The Spaniard will battle it out for the award with compatriot Juande Ramos, Manchester United boss Sir Slex Ferguson, England's Fabio Capello and AC Milan's Carlo Ancelotti.

    But it'll come as no surprise to Reds fans that Benitez isn't the only Liverpool representative up for a UEFA award, with Pepe Reina in the running for the goalkeeper gong, Jamie Carragher and Daniel Agger in the defender category and Steven Gerrard up for best midfielder.

  11. #951
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    from LFC site

    RAFA UP FOR UEFA GONG Paul Hassall 18 December 2007

    Rafael Benitez has reaffirmed his status as one of the best managers on the planet after it was revealed that he has been shortlisted for the UEFA Coach of the Year award.
    The Reds boss has been recognised for his achievements on the European stage after he led Liverpool to their second Champions League final in three seasons back in May.

    The Spaniard will battle it out for the award with compatriot Juande Ramos, Manchester United boss Sir Slex Ferguson, England's Fabio Capello and AC Milan's Carlo Ancelotti.

    But it'll come as no surprise to Reds fans that Benitez isn't the only Liverpool representative up for a UEFA award, with Pepe Reina in the running for the goalkeeper gong, Jamie Carragher and Daniel Agger in the defender category and Steven Gerrard up for best midfielder.
    waaaa so many!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #952

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    if Rafa dun play kite and seesosicko, i will say he is definitely a firm favourite..

    Agger on MC also can be nominated

    How come no Torres??

  13. #953
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    if Rafa dun play kite and seesosicko, i will say he is definitely a firm favourite..

    Agger on MC also can be nominated

    How come no Torres??
    for last yr one la.
    not this yr.

    tas y got them all in mah.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #954

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    for last yr one la.
    not this yr.

    tas y got them all in mah.

    last year?
    chey

  15. #955
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    this year competition havent finish mah

  16. #956
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Juventus Line Up Van Der Vaart And Sissoko Juventus are looking to sign a top-class midfielder in January, with Rafael Van der Vaart and Momo Sissoko in the frame, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

    http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=518216


  17. #957

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Juventus Line Up Van Der Vaart And Sissoko Juventus are looking to sign a top-class midfielder in January, with Rafael Van der Vaart and Momo Sissoko in the frame, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

    http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=518216



    Our "loss" will be their "gain". Quick Juve, make your offer!!!!

  18. #958
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Juventus Line Up Van Der Vaart And Sissoko Juventus are looking to sign a top-class midfielder in January, with Rafael Van der Vaart and Momo Sissoko in the frame, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

    http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=518216

    WA!!! ZHUN BOH!!!

    sell SELL SEEEELLLLLL!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #959

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    How come no Torres??
    iirc, this is torres' first foray into the champions league, a reason why he came to liverpool instead of staying in spain.

  20. #960
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    this year competition havent finish mah
    rafa no say we sure win meh?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •