Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 995

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

  1. #901

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    dirty kite who?

    you need to tune in to this thread more often

  2. #902
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    dirty kite who?
    Dirk Kuyt.

  3. #903

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    this thread too fast for me.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #904

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    think by the morning, should have a new thread liao

  5. #905
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Dirk Kuyt.
    sell him!!!!!!




    another long day ahead for me!!!! more black face today!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #906
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sell him!!!!!!




    another long day ahead for me!!!! more black face today!
    And I still refuse to read anything on Liverpool in newspaper or on the internet. Don't want to be reminded on the result again
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #907
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    And I still refuse to read anything on Liverpool in newspaper or on the internet. Don't want to be reminded on the result again


    I onli refrain from reading the newpaper. Of coz still sore over the lost...

    Maybe you can read this article by Tomkins: It's Far from over

  8. #908
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    And I still refuse to read anything on Liverpool in newspaper or on the internet. Don't want to be reminded on the result again
    i no longer buy the rubbish tabloid, so i m spared from some of their nonsensical 'soccer analysis' n get to save $$ at the same time.





    i recently read that rafa still maintains tat we can win the EPL this season.

    i thought i'm the eternal optimist but clearly rafa is a million times more optimistic than me.

    as long as we got see-so-sicko n dirty kite... ahem...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post


    I onli refrain from reading the newpaper. Of coz still sore over the lost...

    Maybe you can read this article by Tomkins: It's Far from over
    I know it is still early, and still possible to win, but unless Liverpool can produce truly consistent results and performances, I can't hardly be optimistic about it. And Liverpool must clear off all the deadweights like See-Also-Sicko
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  10. #910
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i no longer buy the rubbish tabloid, so i m spared from some of their nonsensical 'soccer analysis' n get to save $$ at the same time.





    i recently read that rafa still maintains tat we can win the EPL this season.

    i thought i'm the eternal optimist but clearly rafa is a million times more optimistic than me.

    as long as we got see-so-sicko n dirty kite... ahem...
    Sigh.......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  11. #911
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I know it is still early, and still possible to win, but unless Liverpool can produce truly consistent results and performances, I can't hardly be optimistic about it. And Liverpool must clear off all the deadweights like See-Also-Sicko
    Hope Agger n Alonso come back soon. Hypiaa can't be playing every game for too long.

    Come Jan is best to sign a central def else gotta pray hard that Agger n Carra stays fit.

  12. #912

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    And I still refuse to read anything on Liverpool in newspaper or on the internet. Don't want to be reminded on the result again
    same here

  13. #913

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hope Agger n Alonso come back soon. Hypiaa can't be playing every game for too long.

    Come Jan is best to sign a central def else gotta pray hard that Agger n Carra stays fit.

    yahlor.... Hyypia at his age, still playing so many games and so many minutes

  14. #914
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yahlor.... Hyypia at his age, still playing so many games and so many minutes
    wonder his body can take the pressure boh? poor hyypia

  15. #915
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    I'm still feeling bad...how can we lose when we were clearly the better team in most areas...well,football is all about scoring and defending,taking chances when we have...we got penalise for that...the next team we play got to pay for that!!!!!

  16. #916
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Cheer up guys! Let's look forward to the next match!

    You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

  17. #917
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    i've been buying the new paper everyday to read their "expert analysis"

  18. #918
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Let me cheer myself up...its still 18-15..........5-2.......,i think i wont be around should mu win their 5th CL trophy.....

  19. #919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post


    I onli refrain from reading the newpaper. Of coz still sore over the lost...

    Maybe you can read this article by Tomkins: It's Far from over
    i may be bias but i think Paul Tomkins is very fair in all his analysis. I am very impressed by him and asked my brother to help me buy his book.

  20. #920
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    i may be bias but i think Paul Tomkins is very fair in all his analysis. I am very impressed by him and asked my brother to help me buy his book.
    Enjoyed reading his articles, yup his think his analysis is quite fair too.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •