Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XVI - TORRES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    "We knew we needed to win this game if we wanted to be closer. There is a long way, we just have to keep going." - Rafa
    i can see tat rafa will be sacked soon.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Why don't we just turn Sissoko into a centre half, he can win tackles but cannot pass, so not much different from Carragher hoofing the ball upfield.
    good idea

he win tackles liao then pass straight back to the opposition.

how splendid!

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Why don't we just turn Sissoko into a centre half, he can win tackles but cannot pass, so not much different from Carragher hoofing the ball upfield.
    that will be dangerous. That guy cant pass for nuts. I can forsee him winning the tackles but passing the ball straight back to the opponents.

that will be dangerous. That guy cant pass for nuts. I can forsee him winning the tackles but passing the ball straight back to the opponents.
    see?

we can see the same thing happening.

1 way to clear this curse, sell him n dirty kite. 2 suay kias to other clubs la.

let them curse other clubs.

if wanna use any of them, make sure field them together to neutralise their curses. hahahaha

dun get it.

i only know he is rubbish.

feyenoord mux b laughing all the way to the bank when a blind rafa signed kite.

rafa is blind.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=516635

Liverpool Summit Talks 'Positive'

The much-anticipated talks between Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez and the club’s co-owners, US business tycoons George Gillett and Tom Hicks, were described by Liverpool as 'positive' on Sunday night.
    zoom - galleria

Publicly aired differences of opinion regarding the club’s tactics in the transfer market put a strain on relations between the Spaniard and the two Americans, Benitez expressing concern that the owners did not understand the European transfer market.

At a pre-match press conference last month, Benitez repeated the phrase, 'I am focused on training and coaching my team' no fewer than 15 times. It was interpreted as a sarcastic swipe at the insistence of Gillett and Hicks that Benitez should stop talking about transfer policy and leave that area of the club's business to chief executive Rick Parry and the board.

Since then, speculation has mounted that there is a rift between Benitez and his employers, and even that he could lose his job unless results on the pitch were exceptional.

Losing at home to arch-rivals Manchester United could not have helped, but the news on Sunday night - following the disappointment of the afternoon's result - was promising.

A statement on the Liverpool website read: "A meeting was held this evening [Sunday] involving Tom Hicks, George Gillett, Foster Gillett, Rick Parry and Rafa Benitez which was wide-ranging and positive.

"The discussions were amicable and constructive. All those present are united in their desire to bring further success to the club."

Mark Hinton, Goal.com

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...443/index.html

Benitez still backing title charge after crunch talks with Liverpool owners

LIVERPOOL, England (AP) -Even after slipping farther off the pace at the top of the English Premier League, Rafa Benitez wouldn't write off Liverpool's title aspirations.

"It is too soon for the title,'' the Spanish coach said after Manchester United's 1-0 victory at Anfield on Sunday. "For me it is a long way, but it will clearly be harder.''

The defeat denied him a fillip before much-hyped talks with the club's co-owners.

"I go into it with confidence,'' he said. "It is a meeting for talking about the future not just one game.''

Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr. gave Benitez strong financial backing in the offseason, laying out more than 50 million pounds (US$103 million; ?69 million) on players, including Fernando Torres.

But Benitez was aggrieved by the Americans' failure to back him in the January transfer market and publicly attacked their failure to understand the European system.

"We will try to clarify the misunderstanding,'' Benitez said. "We need to clarify the situation for the future but not about money. It's just to know what position we are in now.''

The position in the Premier League would also have been a hot topic on the ice-cold night in northwest England.

After Benitez again failed to beat United's Alex Ferguson in the league, Liverpool is fifth in the standings and 10 points adrift of leader Arsenal. Sven-Goran Eriksson's Manchester City has successfully muscled its way into the top four.

After an unbeaten start to the season, Liverpool has suffered two straight defeats. Last Saturday, Liverpool was resoundly beaten 3-1 at Reading when Benitez's bewildering tactics were derided.

"You need to be winning games in a row if you want to be closer,'' Benitez said. "This year all the teams can lose points so you can just think about the next game.''

Liverpool was undone two minutes before halftime when Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney combined at a corner to feed Carlos Tevez to score in front of the Kop.

After reviving Liverpool's Champions League campaign with a midweek win at Marseille, Benitez believes he can reverse the domestic slump.

"We are a team that has a lot of positives but this defeat is frustrating because we are very close to Manchester United,'' Benitez said. "We just made one mistake and paid for it, just as we did last season.''

I am so sad and so heartbroken. There is simply not enough passion to fight for the match. Let me take a few days to recover.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...443/index.html

Benitez still backing title charge after crunch talks with Liverpool owners

LIVERPOOL, England (AP) -Even after slipping farther off the pace at the top of the English Premier League, Rafa Benitez wouldn't write off Liverpool's title aspirations.

"It is too soon for the title,'' the Spanish coach said after Manchester United's 1-0 victory at Anfield on Sunday. "For me it is a long way, but it will clearly be harder.''

The defeat denied him a fillip before much-hyped talks with the club's co-owners.

"I go into it with confidence,'' he said. "It is a meeting for talking about the future not just one game.''

Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr. gave Benitez strong financial backing in the offseason, laying out more than 50 million pounds (US$103 million; ?69 million) on players, including Fernando Torres.

But Benitez was aggrieved by the Americans' failure to back him in the January transfer market and publicly attacked their failure to understand the European system.

"We will try to clarify the misunderstanding,'' Benitez said. "We need to clarify the situation for the future but not about money. It's just to know what position we are in now.''

The position in the Premier League would also have been a hot topic on the ice-cold night in northwest England.

After Benitez again failed to beat United's Alex Ferguson in the league, Liverpool is fifth in the standings and 10 points adrift of leader Arsenal. Sven-Goran Eriksson's Manchester City has successfully muscled its way into the top four.

After an unbeaten start to the season, Liverpool has suffered two straight defeats. Last Saturday, Liverpool was resoundly beaten 3-1 at Reading when Benitez's bewildering tactics were derided.

"You need to be winning games in a row if you want to be closer,'' Benitez said. "This year all the teams can lose points so you can just think about the next game.''

Liverpool was undone two minutes before halftime when Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney combined at a corner to feed Carlos Tevez to score in front of the Kop.

After reviving Liverpool's Champions League campaign with a midweek win at Marseille, Benitez believes he can reverse the domestic slump.

"We are a team that has a lot of positives but this defeat is frustrating because we are very close to Manchester United,'' Benitez said. "We just made one mistake and paid for it, just as we did last season.''
    i think rafa will be sacked at end of season.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=516635

The much-anticipated talks between Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez and the club’s co-owners, US business tycoons George Gillett and Tom Hicks, were described by Liverpool as 'positive' on Sunday night.
    zoom - galleria

Publicly aired differences of opinion regarding the club’s tactics in the transfer market put a strain on relations between the Spaniard and the two Americans, Benitez expressing concern that the owners did not understand the European transfer market.

At a pre-match press conference last month, Benitez repeated the phrase, 'I am focused on training and coaching my team' no fewer than 15 times. It was interpreted as a sarcastic swipe at the insistence of Gillett and Hicks that Benitez should stop talking about transfer policy and leave that area of the club's business to chief executive Rick Parry and the board.

Since then, speculation has mounted that there is a rift between Benitez and his employers, and even that he could lose his job unless results on the pitch were exceptional.

Losing at home to arch-rivals Manchester United could not have helped, but the news on Sunday night - following the disappointment of the afternoon's result - was promising.

A statement on the Liverpool website read: "A meeting was held this evening [Sunday] involving Tom Hicks, George Gillett, Foster Gillett, Rick Parry and Rafa Benitez which was wide-ranging and positive.

"The discussions were amicable and constructive. All those present are united in their desire to bring further success to the club."

Mark Hinton, Goal.com
    if oni rafa reads CS!!

he would've known that besides see-so-sicko, dirty kite is also garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I am so sad and so heartbroken. There is simply not enough passion to fight for the match. Let me take a few days to recover.....
    today bad mood.

later goin to printer. how? show them black face.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    today bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    waiting to see if rafa will make any drastic changes to the side in jan.

i want to see hurry getwell offloaded. dirty kite n see-so-sicko bundled up n sold.

today bad mood.

mine lagi black....

just scolded a man U colleague...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    mine lagi black....

wa, abusing ur authority.

waiting to see if rafa will make any drastic changes to the side in jan.

i want to see hurry getwell offloaded. dirty kite n see-so-sicko bundled up n sold.
    See-so-sicko is my No.1 must sell player.

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    mine lagi black....

Lucky I don't have any Man U colleague around me, ha ha

I got shot twice last night.....1st shot...LFC lost again when controlling the game against the same team as last season despite having more chances to score.....2nd....hady won the asian idol when there are 2 or maybe 3 other singers with better vocal than him.....today is juz not the day to start a week....

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast