Thread: help with CS3

Default help with CS3

i have just change my camera from D200 to D300.The thing is that, i cannot open the picture in photoshop after importing them from my compact flash card.I took the picture in raw.But when i took in jpeg it can be open.and when i try using my D200 with raw files i can open.Does the problem lies on my D300 camera setting or the photoshop setting.Pls advise.

Default Re: help with CS3

Quote Originally Posted by alf626 View Post
    i have just change my camera from D200 to D300.The thing is that, i cannot open the picture in photoshop after importing them from my compact flash card.I took the picture in raw.But when i took in jpeg it can be open.and when i try using my D200 with raw files i can open.Does the problem lies on my D300 camera setting or the photoshop setting.Pls advise.
    update your photoshop... everytime a new camera comes along, you have to update the adobe camera raw portion of photoshop so that it can read the new camera's RAW files... look in the help menu of either Photoshop or Bridge for the update option ...

Alternatively look for Adobe RAW plugin on the adobe website. It will list which cameras are on which update.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Alternatively look for Adobe RAW plugin on the adobe website. It will list which cameras are on which update.
    thanks to all.will try again

Quote Originally Posted by alf626 View Post
    thanks to all.will try again
    Thanks to you guys again.I have tried and it is working now.