Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Chinese Lunar New Year ( NewBie Gathering No 6 )

Deregistered

Default Re: Chinese Lunar New Year ( NewBie Gathering No 6 )

thanks to all who came . though the place was super paqck and madness i hope u people took some nice pic . hope u can share the picture at the following link

and guys after the shoots pls post your best 3 pictures at the newbie gathering chinese new yaer shoot lightup at the gallery ( here the link for u all to post later)

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...00#post3714700

Quote Originally Posted by generalsales View Post
    thanks to all who came . though the place was super paqck and madness i hope u people took some nice pic . hope u can share the picture at the following link

and guys after the shoots pls post your best 3 pictures at the newbie gathering chinese new yaer shoot lightup at the gallery ( here the link for u all to post later)

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...00#post3714700
    Your link does not work

hiazzz....miss the gathering today.
    was in maju today.

damn unlucky..we went to the HDB then got a lady come stare @ me and another brother(dotaboi) from clubsnap then she slam the door and open the door and take her handphone out and video the process of her scolding me and another brother(dotaboi)..she said that we are too noisy..but the problem is just both of us and we didn't make any noise @ all , and also dat time is 10.20pm++ and loacated @ HDB corridor ..and she just scold and scold and scold. and the brother was like keep saying sorry and apologize but she dont give a damn still continue scolding and i think very soon is gonna to be on stomp.. sigh.. guys can tell me is it our fault??
    Last edited by antonnius; 20th January 2008 at 10:15 AM.

Guys sorry did not make it for the gathering...
    Kena mobilise last min hai.... i think i same brigade as "fabianaino" haha bro u in wat unit
    Nikon D80 |Tamron 18-200| |Nikon 50mm 1.8|

Kena mobilise last min hai.... i think i same brigade as "fabianaino" haha bro u in wat unit
    Nikon D80 |Tamron 18-200| |Nikon 50mm 1.8|

Quote Originally Posted by lingaowei View Post
    haha... me not alone. I am in 30 BGE. Had dinner in maju as well..haha

Quote Originally Posted by antonnius View Post
    damn unlucky..we went to the HDB then got a lady come stare @ me and another brother(dotaboi) from clubsnap then she slam the door and open the door and take her handphone out and video the process of her scolding me and another brother(dotaboi)..she said that we are too noisy..but the problem is just both of us and we didn't make any noise @ all , and also dat time is 10.20pm++ and loacated @ HDB corridor ..and she just scold and scold and scold. and the brother was like keep saying sorry and apologize but she dont give a damn still continue scolding and i think very soon is gonna to be on stomp.. sigh.. guys can tell me is it our fault??
    then maybe shd point yr big cams at her and take pics of her big mouth with all the spittle coming out, and freeze it with a faster shutter speed, then if really appear in stomp, then at least can post her pic there also and let ppl judge who's the crazy one. Think if u fire yr flash in burst mode at her cam, the cam wont recover fast enuf and the video will end up all white, and her eyes will get a good flashing too!

Quote Originally Posted by antonnius View Post
    eh. dotaboy was there? aiyo... didn't get to see him.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678