Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 人生百态

Default Re: 人生百态

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Went to the dentist today to remove the pain that has been bugging me recently... 1 day MC nia.. Sianz...

Anyway, kept the tooth for this shot... It gives me a feel that, sometimes, our carelessness can result in something that can only be redempt by removing the roots of the evil.

very yellow leh!
    As usual, the captions very apt. But there something about the pix that irks me.... cannot put a finger to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    haha sadly no
    back in singapore already
    Oh...haha, share your shots man~~~

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    very yellow leh!
    As usual, the captions very apt. But there something about the pix that irks me.... cannot put a finger to it.

Oppss~~~ No No No, my tooth not so yellow~ I used a direct positive effect on the shot and i play a bit with the WB to create this effect.
    Wanna see if it can produce the same effect as those in commercial. Hehe...

Yapster, Are you part time Journalist..
    :blah: D80, Sigma 18-50/f2.8, 70-200/f2.8 (HSM).

Oppss~~~ No No No, my tooth not so yellow~ I used a direct positive effect on the shot and i play a bit with the WB to create this effect.
    Wanna see if it can produce the same effect as those in commercial. Hehe...
    oh, ok.
    Wanna create that commercial effect, need to go closer, I find it too small to have that impact.

BTW, is that blood in the medicine bag?

Quote Originally Posted by tchern View Post
    Yapster, Are you part time Journalist..
    Haha, tchern, how i wish i am~

I am a Mechanical Equipment Engineer by weekdays. A photography hobbyist by weekend.

Hehe. Hmm, actually, am thinking of changing field~But whatever the case is, i need the fast bucks from this job to support my family, my hobby and maybe go study another field, like Mass Comm? But hitting 30 soon in 2 years time....

Pardon me for asking, why do you think i am a part time Journalist? Do you think i make the cut? (Pardon me for thick skin)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    oh, ok.
    Wanna create that commercial effect, need to go closer, I find it too small to have that impact.

BTW, is that blood in the medicine bag?
    Hehe, wanted to... But i want a good bokeh, so stick to my 50mm f1.8 leh... Last week went to get Nikon 105mm Macro VR at the place i got my dSLR (names i don't want to mention, wait people think i helping the shop do commercial). But the copy shown to me is not so good cos of the contacts. So got to wait for new copies to arrive. Should be able to get it this week.

Ya bro, that is blood. The nurse (who may think i am crazy) just dumped it into medicine bag and pass to me. Which is what i wanted, cos i want to show the blood. But washed the "bloody" tooth cos i worry the shot may be too gross to see.

Oh...haha, share your shots man~~~
    i like the way you add in the text to complement the pics

my shots are here
    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=331281

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i like the way you add in the text to complement the pics

my shots are here
    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=331281
    Hehe, thanks~

Oh ok, paiseh, seldom pop in to Landscapes and Travel nowadays and the gallery is updated very fast with so many people going into Landscape~ Hehe.

Gonna take a look now~

hey Yapster, can i save this image and show it to a friend? Got a friend who likes smiley alot =)

Especially this type, with long eyes =) =)

- It's the eye behind the view finder that matters -
    Tauhu's Albums

Quote Originally Posted by tauhu View Post
    hey Yapster, can i save this image and show it to a friend? Got a friend who likes smiley alot =)

Especially this type, with long eyes =) =)
    Hi tauhu,
    Sorry, just saw your post. Haha, ya sure, as long as not going to use it for commercial purposes, it is ok~

hi yap, your shots are excellent, thought im not good with reading mandarin myself, but the placing of the text has created a kind of art itself. i love all these aspirational shots, that makes you look back in life etc.

your shots made me look back.

i hope one day i will get to take pictures like you could. but first i have to find a shooting kakey.

thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by clarence2116 View Post
    hi yap, your shots are excellent, thought im not good with reading mandarin myself, but the placing of the text has created a kind of art itself. i love all these aspirational shots, that makes you look back in life etc.

your shots made me look back.

i hope one day i will get to take pictures like you could. but first i have to find a shooting kakey.

thanks again!
    Hi clarence2116, thanks for your compliment~ Guess it is ok to look back once a while, but i suppose it is better to look forward in life. Photography is the capture of an instant moment and that moment will always be the past. It is ok to look back, but not for us to dwell on. Isn't it?

Haha, my shots are not that great. And hmm, most of my shooting are done in solo. But i do shoot in group with my kakeys. Personally, group and solo shooting are both fun. Solo shooting with MP3 makes me think more, i feel. Shooting in group boost the fun and because you shoot in a "gang", you are more daring to take shots at funny angles or of strangers.

nice series. My personal favorite here is 5 寻找, do like the way you put words on the right place to complement the pictures.
    My Flickr
    Life is measured by every moment that takes your breath away.

Hi clarence2116, thanks for your compliment~ Guess it is ok to look back once a while, but i suppose it is better to look forward in life. Photography is the capture of an instant moment and that moment will always be the past. It is ok to look back, but not for us to dwell on. Isn't it?

Haha, my shots are not that great. And hmm, most of my shooting are done in solo. But i do shoot in group with my kakeys. Personally, group and solo shooting are both fun. Solo shooting with MP3 makes me think more, i feel. Shooting in group boost the fun and because you shoot in a "gang", you are more daring to take shots at funny angles or of strangers.
    yeh then it looks like i will need to get a mp3player soon then.. take more!

Nice shots with nice PP to portray the mood.... I love #3 most.

Quote Originally Posted by shgfun View Post
    nice series. My personal favorite here is 5 寻找, do like the way you put words on the right place to complement the pictures.
    Thanks, shgfun~ It always take me some time to think of where to place them so that it will not obstruct the viewer's vision and also must be quite noticeable at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence2116 View Post
    yeh then it looks like i will need to get a mp3player soon then.. take more!
    Hehe, must pump in the right type of songs for the mood you are looking for also la.

Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    Nice shots with nice PP to portray the mood.... I love #3 most.
    Thanks, lastboltnut~ Hehe, i must thank the person who drew it on the wall so i can take shot #3~

nice!
    you were born with wings. why prefer to crawl through life? - rumi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast