Thread: Taipei Photography Equipments

Default Taipei Photography Equipments

Hi guys,

For those who are familiar with Taipei, Can check with you guys where in Taipei do they sell Photography equipments cheap?

Thanks and best regards

Default Re: Taipei Photography Equipments

only pentax stuff are cheap and it covered by international warranty. none if u use canon. not sure abt nikon. forgot to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    only pentax stuff are cheap and it covered by international warranty. none if u use canon. not sure abt nikon. forgot to ask.
    No Canon? Oh... ok. thanks for the help.

got la. grey set lor. u want? 70200 f/4 is usm going at 1500 sing.

got la. grey set lor. u want? 70200 f/4 is usm going at 1500 sing.
    LOL... no worries. but any idea which street is it on? I'm heading there in two weeks time.

its along HanKou Rd. its pretty near to ximending which is just across the rd. if u walk down from ximending, u will cover the stretch. prices are pretty consistent. they don't chop u cos u are foreigner. helps if u flirt with the sales girl. i only ended up with a lenspen and a manfrotto bracket.

its along HanKou Rd. its pretty near to ximending which is just across the rd. if u walk down from ximending, u will cover the stretch. prices are pretty consistent. they don't chop u cos u are foreigner. helps if u flirt with the sales girl. i only ended up with a lenspen and a manfrotto bracket.

Arh ok. I will ask my other half to go shopping while I make attempt to Flirt with the sales girl.... oops...

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Arh ok. I will ask my other half to go shopping while I make attempt to Flirt with the sales girl.... oops...
    ya. ask her go ximending and shop shop. taipei girls very friendly one. i got to know a few whenever i go there.

ya. ask her go ximending and shop shop. taipei girls very friendly one. i got to know a few whenever i go there.
    That is provided that you are young and handsome... not like me... OLD Uncle.

i not young mah. but maybe i better looking than u la.

i think easiest is to make a list of the things u want n the local price. bring there compare. i bought the bracket cos its 25% cheaper than getting from cathay and i don't have to wait for the stock to come in.

Hankou Road is one of the side-streets, there are more shops selling hi-fi and car stereos there. There are a few shops are along Bo Ai (博愛) Road, which runs across Hankou Road at the end, if you walk over from Ximending. Last time I was there, I think the official stocks for Canon only have local warranty, so no difference from grey stock.

Edit: Now SGD very strong against TWD, so might have some potential good deals.
    Last edited by Prismatic; 29th November 2007 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    Hankou Road is one of the side-streets, there are more shops selling hi-fi and car stereos there. There are a few shops are along Bo Ai (博愛) Road, which runs across Hankou Road at the end, if you walk over from Ximending. Last time I was there, I think the official stocks for Canon only have local warranty, so no difference from grey stock.

Edit: Now SGD very strong against TWD, so might have some potential good deals.
    LOL I see... I will be staying at Sinyi Road. Near to Daan MRT. Will take a MRT there. Thanks guys.

i am in taipei now. i can bring u to hankuo st. just call me at 09-1771-0127 if u need help

Quote Originally Posted by cwtan12 View Post
    i am in taipei now. i can bring u to hankuo st. just call me at 09-1771-0127 if u need help
    Thanks. Will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by cwtan12 View Post
    Ok. I call you when I reach there and we go jalan!!!

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Ok. I call you when I reach there and we go jalan!!!

Cheers,
    Waiting for your call. BTW, are you bringing your camera this time? I am without camera again.

You must have given it to the kawaii siao mei mei liao
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You must have given it to the kawaii siao mei mei liao
    U mean the Betal Nuts Girls?