Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

  1. #1
    Senior Member lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,656

    Default The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

  2. #2
    Senior Member lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,656

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    I like the first shot~ The colour difference makes the red line stand out. Red Line-> Blood-> Pulse. That's how my brain react to the shot~

  4. #4

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    love also the first image. captured the "old skul" feel.

  5. #5

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    I very very like the images! Very very nice... the feel is so good... lovely! Especially the first shot. Very wallpaper material.

  6. #6
    Senior Member lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,656

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I like the first shot~ The colour difference makes the red line stand out. Red Line-> Blood-> Pulse. That's how my brain react to the shot~
    Precisely Thanks Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by mengski View Post
    love also the first image. captured the "old skul" feel.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    I very very like the images! Very very nice... the feel is so good... lovely! Especially the first shot. Very wallpaper material.
    Thank you for the appreciation
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

  7. #7
    Senior Member lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,656

    Default Re: The Pulse of CONVERSE...

    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •