Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #61
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro to much liao...mine is coffee shop one 60centsper cup.
    treat in Malaysia lor, cheaper. Just kidding.

    We can hang around kopitam with nice scenery.

  2. #62
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    My Ext HHD casing on the way from states.....time for hhd...any suggestions...500gig...
    Check out at SITEX. get max size per slot so that u can stor max pic.

  3. #63
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Check out at SITEX. get max size per slot so that u can stor max pic.
    Ha! Will be sourcing at SLM first...think around $200 or less.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #64
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    treat in Malaysia lor, cheaper. Just kidding.

    We can hang around kopitam with nice scenery.
    Oh! Any favourite location???
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #65

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro to much liao...mine is coffee shop one 60centsper cup.
    60 cent is coffee koh song ?
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #66
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    60cen is hot water... (Kopi kosong... only water left)
    Last edited by falconite; 27th November 2007 at 03:10 PM.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #67
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    WEBSITE for the group:

    Hello everyone... checking if you guys are interested to have a group website. Now that is to facilitate our buddies group so far so that we can each have a feature page of of ourselves and maybe showcase half a dozen of our fave pictures... You may start to have a look at http://www.klazie.com... which is still under constructions...

    What it should be in the end is a specific domain like www.tangshooters.org where we form an ensemble of gifted or fanatic shooters alike, showcasing out various activities... okie.. something like a clubhouse. Let me know...

    This is part of te reason why the t-shirt was not don yet.. we need to have an identity.. we need a email address.. what u guys think? Lets TCSS here!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  8. #68
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    WEBSITE for the group:

    Hello everyone... checking if you guys are interested to have a group website. Now that is to facilitate our buddies group so far so that we can each have a feature page of of ourselves and maybe showcase half a dozen of our fave pictures... You may start to have a look at http://www.klazie.com... which is still under constructions...

    What it should be in the end is a specific domain like www.tangshooters.org where we form an ensemble of gifted or fanatic shooters alike, showcasing out various activities... okie.. something like a clubhouse. Let me know...

    This is part of te reason why the t-shirt was not don yet.. we need to have an identity.. we need a email address.. what u guys think? Lets TCSS here!!

    To have a website for TangShooters will be a good idea. People will get more infomation of who we are and what are our activities. I thought we already had something in multiply ?

    - If we start to post pictures there, but only few people go there and see... then there is not much fun already ! clubsnap has a larger viewing group and hence the shots can be viewed and comment by more people. You also get to see more shots here itself.

    - clubsnap is also able to fetch more new comers due to the huge interest group. I think we should still involve here rather than starting a new empire.

    Just sharing some of my personal thoughts....
    comments are most welcome.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    WEBSITE for the group:

    Hello everyone... checking if you guys are interested to have a group website. Now that is to facilitate our buddies group so far so that we can each have a feature page of of ourselves and maybe showcase half a dozen of our fave pictures... You may start to have a look at http://www.klazie.com... which is still under constructions...

    What it should be in the end is a specific domain like www.tangshooters.org where we form an ensemble of gifted or fanatic shooters alike, showcasing out various activities... okie.. something like a clubhouse. Let me know...

    This is part of te reason why the t-shirt was not don yet.. we need to have an identity.. we need a email address.. what u guys think? Lets TCSS here!!
    I'm in. where u buy the domain?

  10. #70
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    60 cent is coffee koh song ?
    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    60cen is hot water... (Kopi kosong... only water left)
    Dry coffee in Capsules.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #71
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    WEBSITE for the group:

    Hello everyone... checking if you guys are interested to have a group website. Now that is to facilitate our buddies group so far so that we can each have a feature page of of ourselves and maybe showcase half a dozen of our fave pictures... You may start to have a look at http://www.klazie.com... which is still under constructions...

    What it should be in the end is a specific domain like www.tangshooters.org where we form an ensemble of gifted or fanatic shooters alike, showcasing out various activities... okie.. something like a clubhouse. Let me know...

    This is part of te reason why the t-shirt was not don yet.. we need to have an identity.. we need a email address.. what u guys think? Lets TCSS here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    To have a website for TangShooters will be a good idea. People will get more infomation of who we are and what are our activities. I thought we already had something in multiply ?

    - If we start to post pictures there, but only few people go there and see... then there is not much fun already ! clubsnap has a larger viewing group and hence the shots can be viewed and comment by more people. You also get to see more shots here itself.

    - clubsnap is also able to fetch more new comers due to the huge interest group. I think we should still involve here rather than starting a new empire.

    Just sharing some of my personal thoughts....
    comments are most welcome.
    Agreed with Billy Bro, Tangshooters is still young at this stage. The people involvment is limited. We should enjoy the fun here, so that people will be able to witness the entertainment we provide and encourage them to join. Hope that this not so Ku Ku to you guys.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #72
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    To have a website for TangShooters will be a good idea. People will get more infomation of who we are and what are our activities. I thought we already had something in multiply ?

    - If we start to post pictures there, but only few people go there and see... then there is not much fun already ! clubsnap has a larger viewing group and hence the shots can be viewed and comment by more people. You also get to see more shots here itself.

    - clubsnap is also able to fetch more new comers due to the huge interest group. I think we should still involve here rather than starting a new empire.

    Just sharing some of my personal thoughts....
    comments are most welcome.
    ... point noted, bro...

    Firstly the site is an identity.. not set as a direct contradict to our activities in CS. This was never an intension.

    Secondly, its a place where you can feature your work and have your image .. like a source of identity. Multiply works fine.. but its melts individual works altogather like a melting pot. We need a little segregation and then people can from it link to their other links of photo storage.. blog.. photo sales accounts.

    People would see the site belong to Tang Shooters.. and if the curious they can then see the activities for the week.. they then can go see REDSUN's page for his contact. they still not happy.. they can write to him at a nice email address.. of redsun@tangshooters.org or such..

    Like a case where people like to disturb lady shooter.. they will not see Mulan's contact.

    Think of it as a good case where our strength is as a whole.. but we allow individual biz opportunity from it. It more eMarketing of personal skills if you want to.. or just a pure showoff gallery like for me.. wahaaa..

    Think also that with such serious attitude.. people who join later will be serious and feature their data , photos and identity seriously too...

    CHeers!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #73
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    I'm in. where u buy the domain?
    I got one vote! Thanks
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  14. #74
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Agreed with Billy Bro, Tangshooters is still young at this stage. The people involvment is limited. We should enjoy the fun here, so that people will be able to witness the entertainment we provide and encourage them to join. Hope that this not so Ku Ku to you guys.
    Haaaa.. it is not impeding.. it adds on to the fun bro...

    We have credible works and not everyone have a venue for showcasing...

    If we got a gallery to encourage showcase.. we have a a poerful medium for marketing the group and .. people is interested.. trust me.. we have to hurry.. cos CS starts to have identity for individual... u dun agree..?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  15. #75
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    cool...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    ... point noted, bro...

    Firstly the site is an identity.. not set as a direct contradict to our activities in CS. This was never an intension.

    Secondly, its a place where you can feature your work and have your image .. like a source of identity. Multiply works fine.. but its melts individual works altogather like a melting pot. We need a little segregation and then people can from it link to their other links of photo storage.. blog.. photo sales accounts.

    People would see the site belong to Tang Shooters.. and if the curious they can then see the activities for the week.. they then can go see REDSUN's page for his contact. they still not happy.. they can write to him at a nice email address.. of redsun@tangshooters.org or such..

    Like a case where people like to disturb lady shooter.. they will not see Mulan's contact.

    Think of it as a good case where our strength is as a whole.. but we allow individual biz opportunity from it. It more eMarketing of personal skills if you want to.. or just a pure showoff gallery like for me.. wahaaa..

    Think also that with such serious attitude.. people who join later will be serious and feature their data , photos and identity seriously too...

    CHeers!

  16. #76
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaaa.. it is not impeding.. it adds on to the fun bro...

    We have credible works and not everyone have a venue for showcasing...

    If we got a gallery to encourage showcase.. we have a a poerful medium for marketing the group and .. people is interested.. trust me.. we have to hurry.. cos CS starts to have identity for individual... u dun agree..?
    Can't beat you. You are the marketing manager.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #77

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaaa.. it is not impeding.. it adds on to the fun bro...

    We have credible works and not everyone have a venue for showcasing...

    If we got a gallery to encourage showcase.. we have a a poerful medium for marketing the group and .. people is interested.. trust me.. we have to hurry.. cos CS starts to have identity for individual... u dun agree..?
    a place to showcase the gallery is important. I told Redsun before. After that he started to create thread for everyweek shooting

  18. #78
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    I am more interested in money... ( money is the reason for me to live )

    If after the creation of the website, we are able to generate some revenue from it, then it wil be fun.

    For example, we can shoot for big events because we have more than 1 photographer and hence able to cover more area in that sense.

    Kang

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    WEBSITE for the group:

    Hello everyone... checking if you guys are interested to have a group website. Now that is to facilitate our buddies group so far so that we can each have a feature page of of ourselves and maybe showcase half a dozen of our fave pictures... You may start to have a look at http://www.klazie.com... which is still under constructions...

    What it should be in the end is a specific domain like www.tangshooters.org where we form an ensemble of gifted or fanatic shooters alike, showcasing out various activities... okie.. something like a clubhouse. Let me know...

    This is part of te reason why the t-shirt was not don yet.. we need to have an identity.. we need a email address.. what u guys think? Lets TCSS here!!

  19. #79

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I am more interested in money...

    If after the creation of the website, we are able to generate some revenue from it, then it wil be fun.

    For example, we can shoot for big events because we have more than 1 photographer and hence able to cover more area in that sense.

    Kang
    this idea is good

  20. #80
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I am more interested in money... ( money is the reason for me to live )

    If after the creation of the website, we are able to generate some revenue from it, then it wil be fun.

    For example, we can shoot for big events because we have more than 1 photographer and hence able to cover more area in that sense.

    Kang
    Bro, big thinking!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •