Wahhaaa.. thanks thanks... expected for the 1st and 2nd positioning... Mulan still in.. coolz.. and what? Sprintist .. ponchech?!! Wahaaaa...
anyone interested to shoot this ?
interesting shots last year ( 2006 )...
Amos Tirop Matui successfully defends his title in the Men's Category
Salina Kosgei smashes previous record to win Women's Category
extracted from the FAQ:
1. When will the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007 be held?
The Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006 will be held on Sunday, 2nd December 2007.
2. Where will the marathon be held?
The start point for the marathon will be at Esplanade Drive, the Esplanade Bridge and the end point for all races will be at St. Andrew's Road, the Padang.
3. How many Race Categories are there?
There are 2 main categories; for individuals and team.
- Marathon (42.195km)*
- Half Marathon (21.1km)**
- 10km Race
- Wheel Chair Race (10km)
- Kids Dash (750m)*** Parents can run with their children. (No min. age limit for Kids Dash
* Participants for the Marathon must be 18 years and above as on 2nd Dec 07.
** Participants for the Half Marathon must be 17 years and above as at 2nd Dec 07.
***Participants for the 10km Race and Wheelchair Race must be 14 years and above as on 2nd Dec 07.
****Participants for the Kids Dash must be 13 years and below as on 2nd Dec 07.
(Each team must have a min of 4 and max of 6 participants. Each participant runs 10km)
- Team (Men)
- Team (Women)
- Team (Mixed) (At least one scoring member of the opposite gender)
The four fastest timings will be scoring participants. For mixed team, the four timings will comprise of at least one member of opposite gender.
All participants will start their race at the Esplanade Bridge at staggered start times, from 5.30am onwards. All races will finish at the Padang.
4. What Time does each Race start?
Start times are as follows:
Marathon 05:30 am
Half Marathon 06:15 am
10km - Men 07:15 am
Team - Men 07:15 am
Team Mixed (Men) 07:15 am
10km - Women 08:00 am
Team - Women 08:00 am
Team Mixed (Women) 08:00 am
Kids Dash 10:00 am
Wheelchair 10:15 am
* All men participating in the 10km-Men, Team-Men, and Team Mixed categories will commence their race at 07:15am.
* All women in the 10km-Women, Team-Women and Team Mixed categories will commence their race at 08:00am.
Last edited by lkkang; 26th November 2007 at 05:44 PM.