Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Solar power cheaper than coal!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Solar power cheaper than coal!

    Finally a breakthrough in solar energy production.
    Production in 2008! Couldn't be sooner!

    http://www.celsias.com/2007/11/23/na...per-than-coal/
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Solar power cheaper than coal!

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Finally a breakthrough in solar energy production.
    Production in 2008! Couldn't be sooner!

    http://www.celsias.com/2007/11/23/na...per-than-coal/
    imagine a camera coated with tis technology... no need to charge battery liao...

    still waiting for the day whereby they make solar energy that just a flash will make it fully charge... then forever just use built in flash to power the camera... no more energy issue.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Solar power cheaper than coal!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    imagine a camera coated with tis technology... no need to charge battery liao...

    still waiting for the day whereby they make solar energy that just a flash will make it fully charge... then forever just use built in flash to power the camera... no more energy issue.
    when the batt runs out and when in low-light situations how?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Solar power cheaper than coal!

    Quote Originally Posted by bellamy View Post
    when the batt runs out and when in low-light situations how?
    then take out your handphone and shine at the camera

  5. #5

    Default Re: Solar power cheaper than coal!

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Finally a breakthrough in solar energy production.
    Production in 2008! Couldn't be sooner!

    http://www.celsias.com/2007/11/23/na...per-than-coal/
    sounds good.. might be more hyped up than it actually is though..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Solar power cheaper than coal!

    true.. but it's a good start and there's definitely room for improvement
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •