Thread: Ex-Officio underwear

Default Ex-Officio underwear

Hi guys, Im looking into this Ex-Officio underwear and like to know if there is anyone who tried this before. Is this any good ? Worth the $40 price tag ???

What other alternative if im looking for an underwear that can last for few days without washing.

i know we can flip, rotate and reverse wear the same underwear for 4 days lah. but are there any better suggestion ???

Thanks !!

Default Re: Ex-Officio underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    Hi guys, Im looking into this Ex-Officio underwear and like to know if there is anyone who tried this before. Is this any good ? Worth the $40 price tag ???

What other alternative if im looking for an underwear that can last for few days without washing.

i know we can flip, rotate and reverse wear the same underwear for 4 days lah. but are there any better suggestion ???

Thanks !!

A suggestion.

For a $40 price tag, you can buy lots of disposable underwear.

later dio infection... its best to change underwear often...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

hm..... pls wash lah even if you dont wanna wash underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    A suggestion.

For a $40 price tag, you can buy lots of disposable underwear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    later dio infection... its best to change underwear often...
    Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    hm..... pls wash lah even if you dont wanna wash underwear.
    Hi thanks, its not that i dont want to wash the underwears. but due to time constraint, like only spending 1 day in 1 place. i dont think i have the luxury to wash them. Im doing backpacking style traveling in Iran and turkey.

Thanks !!
    i dun think it is recommended to wear such in tropical climate. Unless u are wearing it now in Europe or America.

Hi thanks, its not that i dont want to wash the underwears. but due to time constraint, like only spending 1 day in 1 place. i dont think i have the luxury to wash them. Im doing backpacking style traveling in Iran and turkey.
    Hence, disposable undies seem to be a viable option for you.

They're reasonably well known, and if you goto those outdoor travel shops, there're other brands/kinds. Shops like X-Boundaries, Campers Corner etc. They'll explain their benefits etc (and no less cheaper, possibly more expensive), but obviously cannot try
    But for your case, think disposable will do lah...

Thanks !!

Under wear is so small bring extra la, max max wear for 2 days then change. Don't have to wash if no time, bring back then wash.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Smile Re: Ex-Officio underwear

X'Mas sales coming, buy new underwear to change all.
    Then bring all old underwear overseas & throw away after use.

Or do what the commando's do and wear absolutely........

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Or do what the commando's do and wear absolutely........
    During my goog old days, 5 day mission also never change From wet to dry to wet again.... after going back to the camp, throw away the underwear the weather in Europe now is very cold so should be ok, you won't perspire much
    Last edited by airfins; 23rd November 2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    During my goog old days, 5 day mission also never change From wet to dry to wet again.... after going back to the camp, throw away the underwear the weather in Europe now is very cold so should be ok, you won't perspire much
    yea.. back then it was very common to have the underwear stuck to the nuts after exercises when u have to peel them off. lol.
    luckily nothing happened.
    sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    yea.. back then it was very common to have the underwear stuck to the nuts after exercises when u have to peel them off. lol.
    luckily nothing happened.
    If something happened, no one to test in the camp what.