01. Budget - <$1000
02. Megapixel count - 2 - 3 MP
03. Optical zoom factor - >10x
04. Size - compact SLR-like (C2100-i find it too bulky)
05. Which batt is better? Lithium or AA
06. Weight - relatively light
07. Able to mount lenses/filters? - I am not to sure i need it or not
08. Manual controls required?
09. Auto-Focus Speed? -the faster the better
10. What kind of pictures are you hoping to take? - close-up and candid
This are some of my requirements.
I am actually tring to decide between Panasonic FZ1 and Olympus C730.
FZ1 : 12x zoom with image stabiliser, but only 2.1 MP
C730 : 10 x zoom, no image stabiliser, 3.2 MP
What i heard is that anyting more than 6x zoom, you need an image stabiliser, thus FZ1 is the obvious choice. However i am not too happy with the MP.
Anybody there owns a FZ1, i need your feedback. Does the stabiliser works at 12x zoom?
Whether the 2 MP is enough a dugital album