Thread: *URGENT* where to get a powerex charger around City Hall area now?

Default *URGENT* where to get a powerex charger around City Hall area now?

I used to get all these accessories from EastGear.. But ever since they shifted out from Peninsula, I'm not too sure where to get a Powerex charger in this area.

Any kind soul could help? And I'd really appreciate if you could tell me a reasonable price for it.. (Charger only, without batt).

Thanks!!

Default Re: *URGENT* where to get a powerex charger around City Hall area now?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    I used to get all these accessories from EastGear.. But ever since they shifted out from Peninsula, I'm not too sure where to get a Powerex charger in this area.

Any kind soul could help? And I'd really appreciate if you could tell me a reasonable price for it.. (Charger only, without batt).

Thanks!!
    They have moved to 42 Horne Road, near Lavendar MRT.

Cathay Photo, Harvey Norman

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    Cathay Photo, Harvey Norman
    How's their price like? Similar to Eastgear?

Probably more ex, but if it's an emergency ...

Anyways, take MRT to lavender Stn 2 mins and walk less than 5 mins and you'll get to EastGear, but better call therm fist to check if they are open.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Probably more ex, but if it's an emergency ...

Anyways, take MRT to lavender Stn 2 mins and walk less than 5 mins and you'll get to EastGear, but better call therm fist to check if they are open.
    Hmm I'm actually planning to get this..

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product...roducts_id=527

Called Eastgear, it's out of stock until next week. Harvey Norman and CP don't carry that. Looks like I must do a bit of shopping

OK got a tip-off.. Lords still have them. less than S$60 for a charger + 4 2700mah batts. Good deal!

Thread close. Thanks very much everybody!