For PS 5,Originally posted by Falcon
Sorry, I am new to digital printing. When u mean cropping is not the same as adjusting the image size rite? I am currently using ps5. Which tool do you use to crop the picture to exact figure of 1066?? Isit by trial and error?
1) Open the image you want to crop
2) gotto Window > Show Options.
3) Click on the Rectangular Marquee Tool(aka Crop) tool
4) In the Options window, under Style, select Fixed Size
5) Then type in the size you want. e.g., 1600, 1067
6) When you click on the image now, the 1600 x 1067 marquee will appear. You just need to shift it up or down to crop.
You just need to repeat step 6 for every image you open to crop.