Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

  1. #1

    Default A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    thunder2007 has reported a post.

    Reason:

    WHO THE HELL IS THE WEBMASTER OF THIS SITE? YOU MUST BE A CRAZY PERSON, LET ME TELL YOU, I AM IN SINGAPORE, I WILL GET YOU DOWN SOON. SON OF A BITCH.

    Related Post: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....8&postcount=19

    Sigh some people just register a new account (waste of CS server resources) to use whatever forum features available to achieve what they want . What can I say about him? Waste of time.

    PS : Oh before I forget, the person IP doesn't belong to Singapore. It is the same IP as one of the poster in that thread lol

  2. #2

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    LOL

    Wow. So his very presence in a country can bring down webservers? He needs to work on his hygiene I think.
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Lots of fruitcakes joining lately... Really must be the Christmas season... :P
    Alpha

  4. #4

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    that's amusing

    it sounds exactly like.. the whole bunch of fruitcakes that join recently

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that's amusing

    it sounds exactly like.. the whole bunch of fruitcakes that join recently
    Let's welcome Fruitcakes to the wonderful world of photography.

  6. #6

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Let's welcome Fruitcakes to the wonderful world of photography.
    yum yum yum


  7. #7

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yum yum yum

    got tiramisu?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    in no time they will be logcakes... log in log off... permanently... lol
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #9

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    So many kind of cake !!!! We can open up a cake shop liao
    We LOVE all cakes, we will eat you up and pass you out
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    so many cakes!! where is cheesecake???

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by advrider View Post
    so many cakes!! where is cheesecake???
    Busy fermenting?

  12. #12
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Too much cake will give you a belly ache. That's why I like creampuffs

  13. #13

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone


  14. #14
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    There definitely is a problem with the attitude of some of the people these days. I don't bother to check when they registered or how many posts they's posted or whether they've contributed to the forum in anyway.

    But their behaviour is outright rude and disgusting. Stirring up trouble, just for the sake of it. Probably they don't have a life elsewhere. Or the stress levels in Singapore are really getting to them.

    Kopitiam used to be a fun place to let out steam or have a good laugh after (sometimes) a frustrating day of work. Now, I only shake my head when I read some of the threads and move on to other sections of this forum. The day these people show themselves in those other sections of the forum, would really be a sad day (at least for me).
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    wa lau! nothing to do with me ok!

    me no fruitcake!


    when that fella come down, ask DCA to roll him over.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    158

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    There definitely is a problem with the attitude of some of the people these days. I don't bother to check when they registered or how many posts they's posted or whether they've contributed to the forum in anyway.

    But their behaviour is outright rude and disgusting. Stirring up trouble, just for the sake of it. Probably they don't have a life elsewhere. Or the stress levels in Singapore are really getting to them.

    Kopitiam used to be a fun place to let out steam or have a good laugh after (sometimes) a frustrating day of work. Now, I only shake my head when I read some of the threads and move on to other sections of this forum. The day these people show themselves in those other sections of the forum, would really be a sad day (at least for me).
    Bro, admin had indicated that the poster's IP does not belongs to those in Singapore leh...
    Canon 20D,400D,5QD | 17-40mm F4L | 50 f1.8 |100 f2 | 200 f2.8L | 70-210 f3.5-4.5 | 580EX

  17. #17

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerCK View Post
    Bro, admin had indicated that the poster's IP does not belongs to those in Singapore leh...
    If he works overseas, uses VPN to tunnel back to his company network... then it will show overseas network address. he could be anywhere

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    If he works overseas, uses VPN to tunnel back to his company network... then it will show overseas network address. he could be anywhere
    ya... some work in sg, ip of germany... lol... when i see my fren visit my blog...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #19

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho View Post
    thunder2007 has reported a post.

    Reason:

    Related Post: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....8&postcount=19

    Sigh some people just register a new account (waste of CS server resources) to use whatever forum features available to achieve what they want . What can I say about him? Waste of time.

    PS : Oh before I forget, the person IP doesn't belong to Singapore. It is the same IP as one of the poster in that thread lol

    Jason, you can report him to the police for threats.
    But my opinion is... Maybe he is interested in getting you down for some other purpose. Maybe you can find him at Changi Villiage at night.

  20. #20

    Default Re: A funny Report Post to share with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ya... some work in sg, ip of germany... lol... when i see my fren visit my blog...

    Yes. Same goes to my London guys and New York Guys when they work over here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •