Thread: Euro Pass Tickets

Default Euro Pass Tickets

If I were to leave on the 27th Nov 0100 hrs, would I be able to receive the tickets in time. It says up to 5 working days in their web site. Looks quite unlikely from my calculation. However question is what will happen if one were to book but were not able to take receipt before they fly off. Are they able to reissue in Europe?

Rest of the World
    Standard shipping: up to 5 working days, US$ 15.
    Express shipping: not available.
    http://www.eurail.com/1_frequently_asked_questions

Anyone can help?

Default Re: Euro Pass Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by kernik View Post
    If I were to leave on the 27th Nov 0100 hrs, would I be able to receive the tickets in time. It says up to 5 working days in their web site. Looks quite unlikely from my calculation. However question is what will happen if one were to book but were not able to take receipt before they fly off. Are they able to reissue in Europe?

Rest of the World

Anyone can help?
    I got my tickets in Singapore at a travel agent. IT was done within minutes of selection and payment. you might want to see if STA sells these passes
    Last edited by swiftdragon; 21st November 2007 at 11:19 PM.

i think you can buy at the train station over the counter when you arrived.
    I have done that before at Frankfurt and Amsterdamn

(pardon my english if i spell wrongly)

Quote Originally Posted by kernik View Post

Rest of the World

Anyone can help?
    check out your prices very closely. When i was in europe it was cheaper to buy over the counter tickets vs europass. frankly unless you are on those month long pass etc europass may not be so worth it.

agree.
    the staff over the counter should be able to help.
    btw, there are 3 days pass, 5 days pass, etc.

bbtw, If I am not wrong, u may get clear blue beatiful sky for shooting ard this time of year.

Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by sampan View Post
    agree.
    the staff over the counter should be able to help.
    btw, there are 3 days pass, 5 days pass, etc.

bbtw, If I am not wrong, u may get clear blue beatiful sky for shooting ard this time of year.

Have a great trip!
    You are right man the sky is very clear and blue now !!! But its very cold espacially if you are doing long exposure in the night and standing around doing nothing......have to bring gloves and tissue, you will get running nose without you knowing it.....can't even talk ....frozen
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Thanks all for your replies. It said in their EURAIL FAQ site that tickets are 20% higher in Europe. Not sure chun or not.

Found another cross country train service Rail Europe. Not sure if this is the same as the earlier EURAIL I mentioned. http://www.raileurope.com/us/rail/pa..._saverpass.htm
    It listed 3 local companies here selling the tickets. Will check it out tomorrow.

I got my tickets in Singapore at a travel agent. IT was done within minutes of selection and payment. you might want to see if STA sells these passes
    Hi swiftdragon, can you advise who is STA?