View Poll Results: What's your marital status?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Married.

66 43.14%
  • Single but attached

30 19.61%
  • Single but unattached

53 34.64%
  • None of the above.

4 2.61%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you are married?

So many diff cat.. only can list a few major ones..

Apologize to those not stated.

Single but desperate
    Single but play cool
    Married but desperate
    Married but sianz with it.

Married but single now and desperate...

Just vote at "None of the above" :P

I've got an question. If you're single, and a woman, would you prefer your other half to enjoy photography, or at least show some interest in it?
    And what about single men in Singapore, who are clueless about photography: are they intimidated by a woman who enjoys photography?

Originally posted by rubric
    I've got an question. If you're single, and a woman, would you prefer your other half to enjoy photography, or at least show some interest in it?

And what about single men in Singapore, who are clueless about photography: are they intimidated by a woman who enjoys photography?
    I dun think that matter. It'll be good to have common interest/hobby so that more time can be spend together and enjoying it. You love him not for his hobby but for who he is.

I dun think man will be intimidated by a woman who enjoy photography. Why should they? On teh other hand, dun try to "show off" too much of your knowledge while you are in his group of friends. He will lose face when you seem to know so much more than him. :P Some guys dun like that.

Originally posted by tomshen
    congrats! but her skirt was overexposed (due to fill-in flash?) ... ooo find a better photographer lah
    i heard that someone is looking for me?

Originally posted by mylau
    No, no, he said better photographer, not someone with more equipment...

Originally posted by binbeto
    On teh other hand, dun try to "show off" too much of your knowledge while you are in his group of friends. He will lose face when you seem to know so much more than him. :P Some guys dun like that.
    Sadly this is true as the male ego can be very fragile. But there is a way of sharing knowledge without appearing like you are showing off - ie be more sensitive.

I think any man would be intimated by a woman who carries a 500mm or 600mm lens which they can later use as a weapon whenever is necessary!

Originally posted by mylau
    yeah ah lau, u can try... at least u won't blow out the white skirt, or would u?

Originally posted by StreetShooter
    No, no, he said better photographer, not someone with more equipment...

And what about single men in Singapore, who are clueless about photography
    I think u will not get an answer by posting in this forum.

Originally posted by berryhappy
    I think u will not get an answer by posting in this forum.
    Guys on this forum may have male friends who complain to them about girlfriends or wives being 'obsessed' with photography, right?

Guys on this forum may have male friends who complain to them about girlfriends or wives being 'obsessed' with photography, right?
    Rubric got complained by Ur other half??

I dun think that matter. It'll be good to have common interest/hobby so that more time can be spend together and enjoying it. You love him not for his hobby but for who he is.

I dun think man will be intimidated by a woman who enjoy photography. Why should they? On teh other hand, dun try to "show off" too much of your knowledge while you are in his group of friends. He will lose face when you seem to know so much more than him. :P Some guys dun like that.

Does guys have problem losing face and with women who knows more than they do?
    hiaks!

Everyone will have their own strengths.....
    There is no one who is good in everything.....
    So wats there to feel paiseh about?

I have 3 wife!!!! Computer, Camera and the one who sign the married paper....

Originally posted by baobei
    Does guys have problem losing face and with women who knows more than they do?
    hiaks!
    It's ok that woman knows more than me.. Most of them probably do (- bimbo ).

The losing face part is because photography is still consider a very much "guys" thing.

Just like car, computer, soccer and everything similar. I think gals will be embrassing if the guy know cooking better than them.. And some guys really cook well.

And some guys really cook well.
    if you notice....those big chef from restaurant are all males....seldom see female one...

Me too, I don't mind the girls know more than me. I desperately wanted to meet one. I just wanted her to show me how to handle the SLR.

Any girls want to join me this coming holiday shooting at the Botanic Garden?

Cheers.

Originally posted by Wai
    if you notice....those big chef from restaurant are all males....seldom see female one...
    Ya lah, when the guys cook, the girls service. This what people say "Good Service".

Cheers.

Originally posted by suhaimig
    Me too, I don't mind the girls know more than me. I desperately wanted to meet one. I just wanted her to show me how to handle the SLR.

Any girls want to join me this coming holiday shooting at the Botanic Garden?

Cheers.
    I am sure lots of gal will be flocking to you when you flash

" To share my F100, AFS28-70, AFS80-200 and other quality stuff for like-minded FEMALE on a Botanic Garden Romantic Shoot. For my charming look, refer to my photosig website"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast