Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anyone use this film b4?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    115

    Default Anyone use this film b4?

    Hey frens,

    Anyone use Fuji Reala 100 before? What situation is it good for?

    Any pic to chk it out?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Anyone use this film b4?

    Originally posted by roy2978
    Hey frens,

    Anyone use Fuji Reala 100 before? What situation is it good for?

    Any pic to chk it out?
    For daylight mainly or for situation where you want the finest grain on your photo regardless of time ...

    The following taking using Reala 100 film
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=31473

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=27002

  3. #3

    Default reala 100

    arguable the best all round print film around. but a little costly at $6.80/roll. don't think it can be bought cheaper in bulk

  4. #4
    Pegasus
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Anyone use this film b4?

    Originally posted by oceanxp
    For daylight mainly or for situation where you want the finest grain on your photo regardless of time ...

    The following taking using Reala 100 film
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=31473

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=27002
    Best film among my favourite for landscape. Good color saturation! Fine grain size. But very expensive. you can buy it in cathay PP where the films are stored in fridges.

    And use it at ISO50 - ISO85 for best results. But try to avoid using it for flash photography as it seem like over-kill for such a good film.

    Can be used for portraiture, but results not as good as NPH400. NPH400 or NPS160 should be better for more neutral human skin tone.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 9th May 2003 at 04:29 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: reala 100

    Originally posted by sojourner
    arguable the best all round print film around. but a little costly at $6.80/roll. don't think it can be bought cheaper in bulk
    I dun really agreed.
    Correct me, if I'm wrong, Reala is only good for shots which required rich saturation of colors like outdoor fashion shots, flowers, etc....
    However from experience, due to its properties, the human skin tone will tends to be somewhat reddish in color. Depends on your usage, if protrait is what you going for, I will recommend you to use film which offers netural density. To my personal liking, NPS or NPH will be my choice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •