Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Photo Shoot - 25th Nov, 9am - 11.30am

Default Re: Mass Photo Shoot - 25th Nov, 9am - 11.30am

that time i go mass shoot . kena elbow by uncle ..
    becos he is uncle .. else i sure #@$#!$#!$ him

This will be mess orgy.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    This will be mess orgy.
    won't lar, or else all photographers can form a line up, the first one take one shots of the model, than quickly run to the back of the queue to line up to wait for his turn again, so everyone have a fair chance to shoot models.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    won't lar, or else all photographers can form a line up, the first one take one shots of the model, than quickly run to the back of the queue to line up to wait for his turn again, so everyone have a fair chance to shoot models.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Have been attending a number of mass shoots by societies... would say that price is reasonable here. Coz that time I paid abt 12-15 bucks for bikini and transport leh...

And one of the girls is a dunno miss what title holder... heh heh heh.

in fact good old days are here available in d 'snappers' community... i shld sae its a bold move and a good move...

cheers dude... we have a range of pricing of shoots available here... am checking my calendar for time slots... met amanda at a club, nice friendly girl...

Thanks all for the comments. We understand your concern abt the large number of photographers to only 2 models (per theme basis). As mentioned, this is a mass group shoot. It is supposed to be a chance for photographers to bond & to get to know our models better. And certainly, we are paying our models the market rate and NOT short-changing them.

The very reason why we are able to charge photographers such a low rate is because we do not need to go through a third party to hire the models. As such, we are able to pass the savings down to the photographers.

And to those who have PM or called me, will reply to you soon! Thanks & cya! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    This will be mess orgy.
    If it is then I will signup

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Thats a very good idea, applicable to both photography and Orgy
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

vince123123
    Guests

Just wondering, how do the photographers bond when they have to fight with 39 other photographers to even squeeze in one sentence sideways?

Quote Originally Posted by emhpl View Post
    Thanks all for the comments. We understand your concern abt the large number of photographers to only 2 models (per theme basis). As mentioned, this is a mass group shoot. It is supposed to be a chance for photographers to bond & to get to know our models better. And certainly, we are paying our models the market rate and NOT short-changing them.

The very reason why we are able to charge photographers such a low rate is because we do not need to go through a third party to hire the models. As such, we are able to pass the savings down to the photographers.

And to those who have PM or called me, will reply to you soon! Thanks & cya! Cheers!

40???

No offence but it's going to be one hell of a MESS and not MASS.

Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    Seems like drawing alot of crowd here eh... hmmmzzz this the usual standard organised by most photography societies in SG.

I would say that it is the subject matter, composition and the good time to get bonded.

Will be there for jojo. cya guyz dun tink you will be sad after the shoot as I went to such shoots before... and its good experience, good bonding, good photos.
    How to compose when jostling with 39 others?

Quote Originally Posted by gandiff View Post
    Have been attending a number of mass shoots by societies... would say that price is reasonable here. Coz that time I paid abt 12-15 bucks for bikini and transport leh...

And one of the girls is a dunno miss what title holder... heh heh heh.

in fact good old days are here available in d 'snappers' community... i shld sae its a bold move and a good move...

cheers dude... we have a range of pricing of shoots available here... am checking my calendar for time slots... met amanda at a club, nice friendly girl...
    Do you go for photography or to gawk?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Just wondering, how do the photographers bond when they have to fight with 39 other photographers to even squeeze in one sentence sideways?
    Bond ... literally, the 40 photographers might jsut bond together after squeexing themselves together all thru the shoot.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

hey give the person a break ya?

how abt u pple organise and let pple bombard u huh?

seems like pple are getting all ready to criticise without any capability here eh...

anywae, i will be gg... like this kinda event... wad d rubbish abt the squeezing etc... haizzz no doubt sg is only a dot but can still sustain the millions staying here and the thousands of gawking birds... btw, went to ur website... my frenz and i were wondering if u can make changes to the model... will pm u abt tis ya

wow, 40 to 60pack sounds quite abit. Many many years back, I shot with over 50 photographers at one of the PSS sentosa outing. I was not told how many people would be there and so I happily went for it. (I believe paid $15 then and so this $8 is a steal ok!) Seperated into 3 main groups of about 15people each. Models had to pose on a slighter higher platform so all could shoot without being blocked. Eye contacts were a bonus (miracle) so i ended up shooting with what I had. I was using film then and used up just a few rolls of slides. The aggressive photographers got to be on the front rows naturally (as they seemed to secure their positions sie by side like a row riot police squad) while I just took a corner for unatural shots.

This is a good chance to learn reportage style photography. Guys & Girls, dont miss it. Go for it and learn to shoot against all odds.

I think this is a good practice for those that are into photoing super stars walking down the red carpet. Saw that on TV, the photographers are pushing each other for the perfect shoot
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Hey saw your updated artiste site,

Hmmm, you placing Colleen Francisca (miss world 2006) and some experienced girls together as artists with the rest of the girls? Especially when some of your girls have just finished basic deportment? Perhaps categories such as models, talents, hosts/MC, dancers, singers etc will be better? Colleen will be in the lime light as the new brief case replacing Andrea in Deal or no deal 2 which debuts tonight, it might not reflect well with the TV station?. It will be easier for clients like us to see who we can engage if we are looking for girls/guys for events, fashion show etc.

Just a suggestion only.

Up for your efforts.

Rem to let us know when your revamped BARE magazine is done

We are now going to have 1 theme only - smart casual theme. The models will be Amanda & Belinda instead. Belinda is 1 of the models in Macdonald's (McCafe) recent TVC and also TNP Miss Photogenic winner. Sweet, smiley & professional... definitely worth the money & time.

Pls go to www.emhpl.com/1024/artiste profile for her photo. Thanks!

So see ya there... Especially for newbies coz there are a few professional photographers coming on that day too, so probably you can even learn a pointer or two.

10 more slots to start

If im not mistaken, i think belinda might be better known as Apple to some of the fellow CS'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    If im not mistaken, i think belinda might be better known as Apple to some of the fellow CS'ers.

Apologies typed wrongly. I meant Pie.

So its Apple Pie lah Upzzzz for Apple pie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast