Thread: City Hall / Peninsular area: anyone know of an affordable hotel?

Default City Hall / Peninsular area: anyone know of an affordable hotel?

Would really appreciate if any Bro can advise of any decent affordable ($80 to $120 per night) hotel around the Peninsular/ city hall areas, or walking distance from those areas. Just give me the name at least, if tel number not available, I will call and find out.

thanks

Default Re: City Hall / Peninsular area: anyone know of an affordable hotel?

Hotel 81

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    Hotel 81
    Thanks, but which hotel 81? so I can google the telephone number

Try this site has a whole list of local hotels
    http://hotels.online.com.sg/

Quote Originally Posted by Culés View Post
    Thanks, but which hotel 81? so I can google the telephone number
    Please note that Hotel 81 is a budget hotel often used for quick bonking sessions. Had many a overseas guests having to move out after just one night cos they didnt know and they had to put up with the groans and moans of the guest next door making out with some lady of the night.

Can also try http://www.asiarooms.com/ However, unless your budget is in USD, it seems a bit low, espacially for hotels in that area.

Budget is in Sing $

What about the Metropole Hotel? it is at 41 Seah Street. Anyone know anything? says only $95 per night.