Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

  1. #21
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    U win the lottery in JB and they decide to give HKD500K...ya rite....
    that is what i was thinking, win money in JB must be in RM$ and not HK$

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    heck those accents, if its too gd to b true it probably is (not). most scammers will steer clear of psychological profiles. no wonder locals quite gullable...

    wake-up ppl, wake-up to the real world...
    Ya, agreed.
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    that is what i was thinking, win money in JB must be in RM$ and not HK$
    She said it's a HK company. Got website somemore leh: www.neamitech.com
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

  4. #24
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    why HK company do lottery in JB of all places?

  5. #25
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Hahaha wait long long.
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  6. #26

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by wanglk View Post
    She said it's a HK company. Got website somemore leh: www.neamitech.com
    Its not hard to do a website..... cost you less than 1000 to buy the address and do the web design..... Many people think that having a website means the company is legit.... sigh not the case.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by wanglk View Post
    Hey! Just now a gal called my mobile say I won 2nd prize, HKD500,000 in their some kind of promotion held in Johor Jusco. Haha... I am so lucky

    Errr...how to spend this money ah?
    Buy every pretty girl who walks into Johore Jusco anything she wants.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    why HK company do lottery in JB of all places?
    An Iskandar Project?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    end of there
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    I say u get the lottery gal to buy you a set of the best lenses in HK, and then post it to you..

    And she can even keep the change.. Hahaha...

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    I say u get the lottery gal to buy you a set of the best lenses in HK, and then post it to you..

    And she can even keep the change.. Hahaha...
    Not a bad idea, will consider. How about AFS 200/2 VR and AFS 200-400/4 VR? Hmmm... maybe another D3? OK, I think enough la. I am not greedy
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

  11. #31

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Actually I too won this a couple of weeks back.

    I told them to donate the proceedings to a charity of their choice.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Actually I too won this a couple of weeks back.

    I told them to donate the proceedings to a charity of their choice.
    Aiyo, how come I never thought about that? OK, I will ask them to donate to NKF if they call me again
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

  13. #33

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by wanglk View Post
    Hey! Just now a gal called my mobile say I won 2nd prize, HKD500,000 in their some kind of promotion held in Johor Jusco. Haha... I am so lucky

    Errr...how to spend this money ah?


    you didn't take this seriously right

    sometimes i get calls that tell me that i won a promotion held in a place i have never been before

    that scares me

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare
    ...sometimes i get calls that tell me that i won a promotion held in a place i have never been before

    that scares me
    You sleepwalked mah.

  15. #35

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    I think I won 3 tiime liao thats HK$1 500 000, but I told her speak english can? me no 讲华语 then she say sorry and hang up ....so sad
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  16. #36

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by wanglk View Post
    Hey! Just now a gal called my mobile say I won 2nd prize, HKD500,000 in their some kind of promotion held in Johor Jusco. Haha... I am so lucky
    WOW...that's nice........

    Last week, i have an missed call so the other party left me a voice mail. It was a call from Shenzhen, China.

    A lady said that i won a 2ND PRIZE and it worth of RMB$920!!!!!! And it was held by a Hk listed company....... then i just hang up my phone before it could finish.... waste my hp.....

    For me, i cant be bother for all such thing. Be careful with that Johore's lucky draw as my mum and uncle also kana this. Then they required my uncle IC to verify his identity, so my uncle replied 999....and the girl freak out and hung the phone.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #37

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    total scam. then they will probably say u need to pay 10k upfront for the handling fees blah blah.

    never such all these.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    still waiting for buffet...

  19. #39

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    tell them this is sin ming funeral parlour.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WOW...that's nice........

    Last week, i have an missed call so the other party left me a voice mail. It was a call from Shenzhen, China.

    A lady said that i won a 2ND PRIZE and it worth of RMB$920!!!!!! And it was held by a Hk listed company....... then i just hang up my phone before it could finish.... waste my hp.....

    For me, i cant be bother for all such thing. Be careful with that Johore's lucky draw as my mum and uncle also kana this. Then they required my uncle IC to verify his identity, so my uncle replied 999....and the girl freak out and hung the phone.
    What kind of company? 2nd prize only RMB$920? Too stingy liao...
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •