Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by dearapril View Post
    im modelling in this show!! in bikini!! >_< come come support me!!! wkakakakakakkakakakak xD
    chio chio

Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

nothing better to do? hmmm...
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    nothing better to do? hmmm...
    a DJ

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Contest for the Night!
    Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
    Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
    * Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
    * 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
    -Shooting starts from 10.45pm till 11.15pm and 2 of your best photos to be submitted to us for selection.
    -Judges are Tuck, Rach and Kev.
    -Resident photographers are not permitted to take part.
    * 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

Hightlights!
    Free buffet served from 10pm to 11.30pm

friends take note of the change in photography contest.

Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Ger don't worry everybody dying for your calender!!

hehe
    eh.. ya lo.. y ah? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dearapril View Post
    eh.. ya lo.. y ah? LOL
    y arh... u asking me y... hahaha...

dun tell u ... hehe

bt only got 100 mah so where got enough
    hmmm... true hor.... hmm...

so dis means u wan must come dwn early lor... hehe

he singer mah got join competition de leh
    Yar lor...Mayb should make him do smth else???

hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Ok, no problem.
    hihi,

You can join in to take pictures, its open to all

There is competition as well... all the best

wakakakakaka.. hope all goes well

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WA KA KA KA KA

hihi,

You can join in to take pictures, its open to all

There is competition as well... all the best

Contest for the Night!
    Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
    Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
    * Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
    * 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
    -Shooting starts from 10.45pm till 11.15pm and 2 of your best photos to be submitted to us for selection.
    -Judges are Tuck, Rach and Kev.
    -Resident photographers are not permitted to take part.
    * 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

Yar lor...Mayb should make him do smth else???

hmmm....
    no no no make him sing in public wahahaahahahahhaha

Congrats to Youhong and Limken for winning the Photographic Contest.

Nice show by the models. Saw a couple of good models. Will be asking for their comcards from you folks soon.

Thumbs up Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Congrats to Youhong and Limken for winning the Photographic Contest.

Nice show by the models. Saw a couple of good models. Will be asking for their comcards from you folks soon.

Something wrong clubsnap...my post reply mia...

Dear all,

Thank you very much for coming down to support the event! It is a success because of your support & presence!

Our judge- Tuck Long, thank you very much for helping to choose the winners of the night for the photographic contest!
    PS: I finally know who you are & get to meet you

The winners of the photographic contest -Youhong & Limken. Congratulations! Hope the both of you like the gifts! Hope to see you next time round as well!

My models - April, thank you for coming down to work despite your are sick! We really appreciate your presence!

Our most voted models of the night! Cherlyn and Scott - Congratulations! Thank you to those who voted them as well!

The models who came down to support the event even though you are not working, thank you very much.

All the photographers, fashion labels, medias, models, friends & many more - thank you for taking time to come down for our official launch! Hope you had enjoyed yourself!

Once again on behalf of NBTD Club & NBTD Models a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for making this event a success & for all the support that you had given us!

Thank you & best regards,
    Rachele

YeahH!!!!!!!!!! WAs a great nite and thnx to all for comin!!!!!!!! Look forward to somethin real interestin comin up in Dec 22nd

The pleasure was mine too

Able to catch up with many bro and see Sis Iris's bikini again during the night was good too

See you folks on Friday for dinner

YeahH!!!!!!!!!! WAs a great nite and thnx to all for comin!!!!!!!! Look forward to somethin real interestin comin up in Dec 22nd
    Where are u on dat day??

Didn't get to see you...

Hope to see u on 22nd Dec

Able to catch up with many bro and see Sis Iris's bikini again during the night was good too

Cya tmlo

Thank you mate. You have been helpful since the 1st day I started my first fashion show till now...

Same goes to all the Club Snappers for supporting my events since day 1 and greatly appreciated.

For the likes and don't likes, this will only help us improve, making us stronger and get better.

I will conclude by saying 'Your support determines NBTD success!' Thank you guys.

Our new look for NBTD Club - www.nbtdclub.com
    Our launch for NBTD Models - www.nbtdmodels.com

For those friends whom requested for the Com Cards, they are specially designed by me base on each individual model charactistics or photos exposure so it will buy me some time to just complete 1. I will get them rushed out no later than this Sunday.

Cheers to all.

Prince
    Last edited by nbtdclub; 7th December 2007 at 02:56 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast