Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86

Thread: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

  1. #41

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele

    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #42

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele

    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #43

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele

    oh me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! racheleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  4. #44

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele

    oh me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! racheleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  5. #45

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele

    oh me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! racheleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  6. #46

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele
    ARghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sunny little island singapore
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    I BE MODELLING!! WOOHOOO! in bikini somemore >_< bOooOOOoooOO wakkakakaka.. come support me!!!!!!

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sunny little island singapore
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    im modelling in this show!! in bikini!! >_< come come support me!!! wkakakakakakkakakakak xD

  9. #49

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele


    Ugrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sunny little island singapore
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    i be modelling!!!! in bikini!!! come support me!!! wakkakakaka >_<

  11. #51

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hi,

    Can take picture for Mc she likes taking photos

    As for me... We can be friends but I don't wish to take photo... Not photogenic.

    Rachele
    MC - Novie is a model and she loves taking photos

    Sorry... just feel that I'm not photogenic enough le...

    Can take picture of Kevin singing on stage!! hehe...
    If you Video record it down will be even better... haha ...

  12. #52

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by dearapril View Post
    i be modelling!!!! in bikini!!! come support me!!! wakkakakaka >_<
    Ger don't worry everybody dying for your calender!!

    hehe

  13. #53

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    oh me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! racheleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    err.. hello....

    errr... why arh??

  14. #54

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge



    Models for the Night!
    Queenie - NBTD Cover Girl and Super Import Nights 07
    Joanna - Super Import Nights 07
    Esther - Maxim Hot 100 and Race Queen 07
    April - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist, Super Import Nights 07
    Cheryl - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist
    Cherlyn - Miss Reef Bikini Contest 07 : Finalist
    Yvonne - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab, GIllette ambassador
    Chel - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab
    Julie - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Rain - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Shynna - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Jacqueline - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Scott - NBTD Cover Boy, Catwalk Model for The Street House
    Barnabas - Catwalk Model for New Urban Male
    Zach - Chinese + Pakistani + Indonesian Catwalk Model
    Anthony - NBTD Models New Face

    Contest for the Night!
    Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
    Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
    * Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
    * 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

    Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
    (Please email them to sales@nbtdclub.com by the 3rd December 2007)
    * 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

    Exclusive!
    An exclusive release of NBTD Models Pocket Calender Card. Only available on the day of event, limited to 100 pieces.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    MC - Novie is a model and she loves taking photos

    Sorry... just feel that I'm not photogenic enough le...

    Can take picture of Kevin singing on stage!! hehe...
    If you Video record it down will be even better... haha ...


    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prince really singing meh???????

  16. #56

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prince really singing meh???????
    Hehe... we are coming up with smth... to make him go up stage sing... hehe

  17. #57

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post


    Models for the Night!
    Queenie - NBTD Cover Girl and Super Import Nights 07
    Joanna - Super Import Nights 07
    Esther - Maxim Hot 100 and Race Queen 07
    April - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist, Super Import Nights 07
    Cheryl - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist
    Cherlyn - Miss Reef Bikini Contest 07 : Finalist
    Yvonne - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab, GIllette ambassador
    Chel - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab
    Julie - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Rain - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Shynna - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Jacqueline - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Scott - NBTD Cover Boy, Catwalk Model for The Street House
    Barnabas - Catwalk Model for New Urban Male
    Zach - Chinese + Pakistani + Indonesian Catwalk Model
    Anthony - NBTD Models New Face

    Contest for the Night!
    Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
    Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
    * Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
    * 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

    Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
    (Please email them to sales@nbtdclub.com by the 3rd December 2007)
    * 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

    Exclusive!
    An exclusive release of NBTD Models Pocket Calender Card. Only available on the day of event, limited to 100 pieces.

    Aiya i receive some pm abt the print of eflyers. ya you just have to print the eflyer and present at the door to come in for just $15 and the earliest you can come in is 9.30pm bt the shooting competition should start at 10.30pm i tink n the models will come out from en lounge to shoot all u want for half an hour before they go back in for preparations of the runway.

    By the way, the goodie bags wil be given to u all at the door of registration if you dun have one mean no more liao
    Last edited by iluvmazda; 28th November 2007 at 09:58 PM.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge



    Print the "Street House 2"' e-flyer and enter En Lounge for just $15 inclusive of a FREE Drink, a FREE Goodie Bag worth $300 and FREE Buffet.

    Emcee of the Night!
    Novie - Miss Singapore Asean 2007: Finalist

    Models for the Night!
    Queenie - NBTD Cover Girl and Super Import Nights 07
    Joanna - Super Import Nights 07
    Esther - Maxim Hot 100 and Race Queen 07
    April - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist, Super Import Nights 07
    Cheryl - MPT Race Queen Search 07: Finalist
    Cherlyn - Miss Reef Bikini Contest 07 : Finalist
    Yvonne - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab, GIllette ambassador
    Chel - Catwalk Model for Fashion Lab
    Julie - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Rain - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Shynna - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Jacqueline - Catwalk Model for Chaos
    Scott - NBTD Cover Boy, Catwalk Model for The Street House
    Barnabas - Catwalk Model for New Urban Male
    Zach - Chinese + Pakistani + Indonesian Catwalk Model
    Anthony - NBTD Models New Face

    Contest for the Night!
    Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
    Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
    * Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
    * 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

    Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
    -Shooting starts from 10.45pm till 11.15pm and 2 of your best photos to be submitted to us for selection.
    -Judges are Tuck, Rach and Kev.
    -Resident photographers are not permitted to take part.
    * 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

    Hightlights!
    Free buffet served from 10pm to 11.30pm

    Exclusive!
    An exclusive release of NBTD Models Pocket Calender Card. Only available on the day of event, limited to 100 pieces.

    Promotion!
    Who says the FAT can't be photogenic and who says the OLD can't be a talent? Who says you need to pay hundreds for a model's portfolio? Check out our model's package and promotion offers only on the day of event. No contracts, No obligations!

  19. #59

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Hehe... we are coming up with smth... to make him go up stage sing... hehe
    he singer mah got join competition de leh

  20. #60

    Default Re: Official Launch of NBTD Models modeling agency @ Street House 2, En Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by RinoaLee View Post
    Ger don't worry everybody dying for your calender!!

    hehe

    bt only got 100 mah so where got enough

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •