Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Default Re: Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    Contridict?
    the late night must have taken a toll on you.
    Contradict. Please learn how to spell. But I guess walking out of class so often has taken a toll on your education.
    Alpha

Contridict?
    the late night must have taken a toll on you.
    i guess the late night has taken a toll on you too

Quote Originally Posted by Aqilles
    phenomenon
    (who are) displease
    th
    sterotyping
    potraying
    (asian guys as) bother
    delibrately potray
    stufff
    at least rashkae is old, you are young
    THAT WAS ONLY ONE POST OMG
    can you at least learn how to spell portray

you definitely have no idea how to spell it

and omg, i just re-read your post, you don't know how to spell contradict either and you corrected him.. to wrong english? GG NO RE

next time your english teacher is patiently teaching you spelling, please DO NOT walk out of class
    Last edited by night86mare; 20th November 2007 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I suppose since she's catty, you're probably doggie when other people did not share your viewpoint.
    I don't think that is the issue.
    I'm piss not because others don't share my viewpoint.
    I'm feeling annoyed when they constantly attack me because i presented my points and thoughts.
    Instead of attacking my ideas,they attack me.
    So i play back
    Period.
    Wen u attack someone because they present and show their thoughts,it just show what a bigot u are isn't it.
    Last edited by Aqillies; 20th November 2007 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i guess the late night has taken a toll on you too

at least rashkae is old, you are young
    THAT WAS ONLY ONE POST OMG
    can you at least learn how to spell portray

you definitely have no idea how to spell it

and omg, i just re-read your post, you don't know how to spell contradict either and you corrected him.. to wrong english? GG NO RE

next time your english teacher is patiently teaching you spelling, please DO NOT walk out of class
    Classical example of nit picking.
    A lowly attempt to throw personal attacks when u cannot have a proper discussion.

ok aqilles

I WILL DISCUSS NICELY YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS

if you will present them in a nice organised manner

because i am a nice boy

i promise

Classical example of nit picking.
    A lowly attempt to throw personal attacks when u cannot have a proper discussion.
    so what was your contrIDICT post about?

kindly explain?

were you nitpicking (wrongly, as usual) his spelling? oh, please slap yourself harder, i am amused by you. this is the ULTIMATE degeneration at its best, ever. i am having the time of my life

ok aqilles

I WILL DISCUSS NICELY YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS

if you will present them in a nice organised manner

because i am a nice boy

i promise

Later,sleep comes first

Later,sleep comes first
    COP OUT

sleep is for the weak

Wen u attack someone because they present and show their thoughts,it just show what a bigot u are isn't it.

When you make baseless accusations of people supposedly telling you to worship some country, and decide to hate an entire population of people, you are a bigot.

When you come into a thread and derail it with your anti-american bigotry and misogyny, you are a troll and a bigot.

And all of your posts so far only betray a massive naivete and ignorance.
    Alpha

COP OUT

sleep is for the weak
    Hey, c'mon, the late night is taking it's toll on him. Little children need to sleep, and his mommy might come home soon and catch him posting online without her permission. Let the boy sleep, maybe he just needs his naptime.
    Alpha

Just to give my own viewpoint after reading all these...

To the self proclaimed arrogant and confident guy, u say that u have your own viewpoint but after reading all your posts with regards to hating whites and america all sort (pardon if i have misunderstand), it seems to a lot of us is that u are promoting sort of 'hate america' stereotypes which can be equal to terroism/ flaming the people to hate a country - this u can be called up by the police or be ban from the forum

as for your viewpoint on the asian girls...if u did not mention the word "ALL ASIAN GIRLS", im sure u will have got my support...but i believe not all asian girls are what u made them out to be....sure there may be some asian girls who r like what u made them out to be but its definitely not all...if u truly say that u r not stereotyping, then u shld not use the word 'ALL'....

this is just my viewpoint....if anyone finds if offending, pls repeat to the mods to delete it.

P/S to mod- pls delete this post if u all find it offending..
    Explore= Travel= Photography= Memories:heart:

ratchet1981

yes, that is a very valid point, our dear friend here is extremely guilty of massive overgeneralisation

for someone who professes knowledge of logical fallacies, he is committing the most heinous one of them all. maybe he was spending too much time walking out of class. certainly there are asian girls who have a white supremacy fetish. you get all sorts in life. i can easily tell you that there are caucasian girls who have an asian fetish. and that there are eskimos who dream of doing nothing but making out with that darling chinese boy they saw on mtv southeast asia. to be honest, i find nothing wrong with any of them. everyone has their likes and dislikes. if there isn't anyone who wishes to disprove their mindset, or good enough for them, then so be it. what is wrong with an asian girl liking caucasian boys? i find certain caucasians attractive, does that mean that i am disrespecting my own race?

He's offline now....cmon guys, lets get some rest and enjoy the forum like the good ol times...although i think he is storing firepower waiting to come back
    Explore= Travel= Photography= Memories:heart:

hi guys I don't understand the point of this thread? This guy's talking in an american context and here we are baiting him.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    hi guys I don't understand the point of this thread? This guy's talking in an american context and here we are baiting him.
    ?

what do you mean american

he stated that he was singaporean?

Actually he's very anti-american, and anti-asian-woman.
    Alpha

Well not really.

I hate the local girls not because of sterotypes.
    I hate them because i feel the need for asian girls to suffer the penance of what their asian american counter parts are doing to asian american man.

Even if i do sterotype asian ladies,it's justified.
    Fire against fire.

Here we go.
    If you meet a fool on the street who curses you or your mother, don't bother engaging because it's just a waste of time.
    I feel really sorry that these kinds of comments come through this forum, it sounds like a little kid.
    Sure signs include the use of more-bombastic-than-usual words

Let's not give the fool more fuel to vent his sad steam shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Actually he's very anti-american, and anti-asian-woman.
    yes that's what I mean...using a leap of thought from his feelings towards american asian women and channeling it towards singaporean women makes no sense at all. didn't make myself very clear. must be the lack of sleep. =P

yes that's what I mean...using a leap of thought from his feelings towards american asian women and channeling it towards singaporean women makes no sense at all. didn't make myself very clear. must be the lack of sleep. =P
    And then he has the gall to call *us* bigoted!!!
    Alpha

Here we go.
    If you meet a fool on the street who curses you or your mother, don't bother engaging because it's just a waste of time.
    I feel really sorry that these kinds of comments come through this forum, it sounds like a little kid.
    Sure signs include the use of more-bombastic-than-usual words

Let's not give the fool more fuel to vent his sad steam shall we?
    An old expression comes to mind...

Never argue with an idiot. He'll only pull you down to his level and then beat you with sheer experience.
    Alpha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast