Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Default Re: Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    U don't seem to get me.
    I'm a very arrogant and confident person.
    i have no problem in throwing any redundant question out of the window after my presentation should the teacher fail to understand.
    I hate sterotypes but the ultimate reason i hate is because itis my personal code to hate on those who oppress.
    by that, i suppose you mean

"i will stare at my teacher and turn red. i will then grind my knuckles on the desk, and growl in a very deep voice "i will eat your babies"."

my friend, stop listening to death metal

this is bad for health

and pls, cut out the "tough guy" act. it is the very thing that gets people killed in senseless arguments in clarke quay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You're really dumber than you seem to be. I'm amazed. You're about as naive as a 4-year-old.
    SO ARE U SAYING I HAVE TO LOVE AMERICA?AMERICANS?SUPPORT THE IRAQ WAR BECAUSE AMERICA IS THE LEADING ROLES?
    I'M SUGGESTING U STOP BEING A BIGOT AND FORCEFULLY PIN YOUR THOUGHTS ON OTHERS.

GET A GRIP,THIS IS LIFE.

i've read those articles
    When u start denying people of their rights from nature,u will have activitst cracking down on u.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh please, put your money where your mouth is!! Be an activist and march in front of the PM's office!! I give you 30 seconds before you're dragged off and locked away in Changi.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    by that, i suppose you mean

"i will stare at my teacher and turn red. i will then grind my knuckles on the desk, and growl in a very deep voice "i will eat your babies"."

my friend, stop listening to death metal

this is bad for health

and pls, cut out the "tough guy" act. it is the very thing that gets people killed in senseless arguments in clarke quay.
    Not that extreme.
    I will not reply to my teacher's question if it is redundant.
    U seem to have a certain image of everyone.

I'm that arogant and straightforward and outspoken.
    In other cultures,students can walk out of the class if they don't like the lesson,i do the same too.
    So pls wake up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh please, put your money where your mouth is!! Be an activist and march in front of the PM's office!! I give you 30 seconds before you're dragged off and locked away in Changi.
    read carefully and less nonenses.

This thread is as good as gone with ignorant idiots derailing from the intended topic.

i've read those articles
    When u start denying people of their rights from nature,u will have activitst cracking down on u.
    cracking down on me

hee hee hee

i support them, antisocial acts should be discouraged for the greater good

there are better ways to show one's displeasure, by working positively and constructively, which is why i said, violence is the refuge of the incompetent. they have no other way to express themselves, which is why they have to resort to the most barbaric act possible.

quick, come and suicide bomb me

you know, for someone who professes to be confident and expresses the impression that he has a lot of knowledge

your english is horrible, and you seem overly concerned with what people think of you

but you should be in this case, anyways

Not that extreme.
    I will not reply to my teacher's question if it is redundant.
    U seem to have a certain image of everyone.

I'm that arogant and straightforward and outspoken.
    In other cultures,students can walk out of the class if they don't like the lesson,i do the same too.
    So pls wake up.
    ...so did you fail school, flunk out?

and spend your time plotting against the very system that threw you out?

oh you poor abandoned soul

embrace life, there is green grass, blue skies, philosophy

SO ARE U SAYING I HAVE TO LOVE AMERICA?AMERICANS?SUPPORT THE IRAQ WAR BECAUSE AMERICA IS THE LEADING ROLES?
    I'M SUGGESTING U STOP BEING A BIGOT AND FORCEFULLY PIN YOUR THOUGHTS ON OTHERS.

GET A GRIP,THIS IS LIFE.
    Did I say that? When did I say you have to love america? I'm talking about your ignorance and naivete towards your pro-terrorist statements in the context of singaporean law. Please, if you're going to call someone a bigot, look in the mirror first. Or read what "bigot" actually means.

Judging by your posts and your totally strange replies...

Does your mommy know you're using the computer? Did she allow you to post on big boy forums?
    Alpha

This thread is as good as gone with ignorant idiots derailing from the intended topic.
    How odd considering it was you who derailed the topic of the girl who wanted to be a model.

Judging by your statements, the only ignorant idiot is YOU, because you will walk out of classes if the lesson doesn't match your bigoted, self-centric, egomaniacal viewpoint.
    Alpha

Did I say that? When did I say you have to love america? I'm talking about your ignorance and naivete towards your pro-terrorist statements in the context of singaporean law. Please, if you're going to call someone a bigot, look in the mirror first. Or read what "bigot" actually means.

Judging by your posts and your totally strange replies...

Does your mommy know you're using the computer? Did she allow you to post on big boy forums?
    The bigotry i see in u is that attempt to want me to worship american.
    Opps,back track and read carefully,i did say i'm not supportive of muslim extermist idealogy.
    I said i wish to see american lose the lead,to be brough to it's knees be it the liberals or terrorist doing so,it's all good.

Read carefully is good advice for yourself. For the "less nonsense", I suggest closing your mouth.
    Alpha

How odd considering it was you who derailed the topic of the girl who wanted to be a model.

Judging by your statements, the only ignorant idiot is YOU, because you will walk out of classes if the lesson doesn't match your bigoted, self-centric, egomaniacal viewpoint.
    again wrong.
    I only commented on her looks and she got all catty,typical attitude i expect from a 15 yo girl growing up.
    She needs to grow up,as much as the photographers there gave her good comments,there are going to be those who do not share the same viewpoint.

Opps,back track and read carefully,i did say i'm not supportive of muslim extermist idealogy.
    I said i wish to see american lose the lead,to be brough to it's knees be it the liberals or terrorist doing so,it's all good.
    1. You are daydreaming. Please tell me where i EVER said you should worship americans. These things are a figment of your over-active, immature, bigoted imagination.

2. You are contradicting yourself.
    Alpha

yar, actually i have a small altar with george bush junior's photograph on it

and i kowtow to it 300 times everyday. not one less, not one more. i hope that if i pray to him enough, i will be rewarded with a shower of blessings and big macs and american pies will just rain from the sky all around me.

i also pray for the day that all the genes are mixed with america's superior genes.

...oh well, anything to get rid of yours

1. You are daydreaming. Please tell me where i EVER said you should worship americans. These things are a figment of your over-active, immature, bigoted imagination.

2. You are contradicting yourself.
    Contridict?
    the late night must have taken a toll on you.

again wrong.
    I only commented on her looks and she got all catty,typical attitude i expect from a 15 yo girl growing up.
    She needs to grow up,as much as the photographers there gave her good comments,there are going to be those who do not share the same viewpoint.
    No, you didn't comment on her looks. Your posts were, in sequence:

"If u are a singapore girl,forget it.
    There is no dream for a stone on the ground."

"They disgust me."

"I don't like girls in general,asian girls especially singaporean and asian american girls disgust me alot."

You NEVER commented on her looks. You went straight into your mysogenistic tirade. She NEVER got catty, because she didn't reply to you!!!

Again, you are imagining things and holding conversations with the voices in your head.
    Alpha

U guys can all keep to yourself here.
    It is ignorant people like u who cannot stick to topic.

vince123123
    Guests

I suppose since she's catty, you're probably doggie when other people did not share your viewpoint.

again wrong.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast