Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon D40x or Canon eos 400

Default Re: Nikon D40x or Canon eos 400

Quote Originally Posted by brokenhartx View Post
    i tried to try out both the cam. but i did went to cathay photo at penisular and the uncle there said this to mi " if u comfirm wanna buy then i can show it to you"
    i comfirm wanna buy. but not at the point of time. those uncle see i young boy then dun allow.
    like wtf.
    how young are you

you have a consumers right, unless you look like you're from pri school, the uncle has no right to deny you

can even kick up a big fuss because there are 8000 people in the shop everyday who look and never buy

i'm one of them

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    well ur friends are not necessarily right, but if they use canon, that's a good reason itself to buy canon.
    for this comment.. i agree fully.. =)

I vote canon,lack of autofocus motor in D40/x is a serious flaw.

im 16 this year. anyway. if possible. can any kind soul company mi to go and buy. so u pro ppl can know if they cheating mi or not. its oso kinda helping mi ar. haha. thanks. and. i went to a shop in orchard where the canon eos 400 is only selling at 950. which is much cheaper then other places. i feel like buying there as its much cheaper but im oso afraid that the set that the shop is selling is a fake or something like that.

if it is too good to be true

it probably is.

Just go to John 3:16. They'll let you test the cams as much as you want to.
    Alpha

Sexalicious,can help this guy out?

may i know where is this John 3:16?

how about trying at the Camera Workshop in peninsular??..the folks there are approachable...and honest..

may i know where is this John 3:16?
    its on 5th floor at Funan. i bought my d40x and lens from there. friendly and reasonable price in a nicely decorated shop.

i tried to try out both the cam. but i did went to cathay photo at penisular and the uncle there said this to mi " if u comfirm wanna buy then i can show it to you"
    i comfirm wanna buy. but not at the point of time. those uncle see i young boy then dun allow.
    like wtf.
    can try at vivocity best denki .many brand display for u to try.

i have the same problem as u few months ago..at last i decided to buy nikon d40x because my dad was a nikon user and was told by the salesmand dat its the best camera..and i love the handling..
    "Im sick of reality. I want a Fairy Godmother."

Talking Re: Nikon D40x or Canon eos 400

frankly speaking, u r able to try out the camera at cathay... anyway the 2 models u mentioned are on their shelves which is for ppl to try out. i guess u r not asking them to open the new set for u which i dont think they will. if not camera workshop opp peninsular is also a good place to go. lastly, pls dun ask the saleman which model is better... its all a very personal choice. happy selecting and enjoy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12