Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pizza

Default Re: Pizza

Hi grumpy, thanks for the suggestion....will try next time.

PMed you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    The cutter does not add to the photo, in fact, i find it a distraction. You want to have the cutter, then have to show it is meant for, show it cutting the pizza.

PS. pardon the OT, can you also let me know where in Central is this available? look really yummy.

Hi Lastboltnut,

In comparison from the first post to the recent post, the first shot of the pizza looks better and has more character to it. Unfortunately the roller cutter was attracting abit too much attention to it. The second shot you posted lack of a certain punch to the entire picture. The cutter now is causing more damage now as all I see if a circular metalic object which means nothing.
    I am glad you will be revisiting the pizza join and take another take at the pizza.. This time, maybe you could try taking the sliced up pizza without the cutter...? Or maybe you could even show the melting cheese effect? Many ways of shooting pizza... just have fun shooting and dont forget enjoy eating them!

CHEERS!

Hi Jawsure, thanks for giving more tips.....would you please elaborate more on the melting cheese effect you mentioned? Do you mean when the pizza is served and cut, I put in more of the shaved cheese (for pasta) and shoot when they are melting?

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawsure View Post
    Hi Lastboltnut,

In comparison from the first post to the recent post, the first shot of the pizza looks better and has more character to it. Unfortunately the roller cutter was attracting abit too much attention to it. The second shot you posted lack of a certain punch to the entire picture. The cutter now is causing more damage now as all I see if a circular metalic object which means nothing.
    I am glad you will be revisiting the pizza join and take another take at the pizza.. This time, maybe you could try taking the sliced up pizza without the cutter...? Or maybe you could even show the melting cheese effect? Many ways of shooting pizza... just have fun shooting and dont forget enjoy eating them!

CHEERS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123