Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 171

Thread: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

  1. #101

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    Issues are this are relative is it not?
    U claim it unreasonable to hold such thoughts and condemn the whole of asian girls as a whole.
    THen tell me,what do asian american males do to deserve such treatment?
    Why don't you ask yourself, why these girls treat Asian American males these way? I am sure it is much more justifiable than your little debate you're trying to push here. Perhaps they have been affected personally? I am also sure that not 100% of them treat Asian American males this way too, are you talking about a minority? Well, if you perceive it in this angle, I can tell you that there are alot more things happening in this world that you should be concerned about. Be prepared for a miserable life ahead, if you can't swallow the reality of this world, because this is merely the tip of the iceberg. It's quite hilarious, this topic, really, this little erm, shall we call it, extremist opinion of yours. Based on nothing more than "scenarios/little stories you've dug up from the Net"

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    the thread has become a singaporean girl hater thread: (
    How do i erase this thread?
    I'm trying to help you settle this. Hold on.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #103

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Find me, I hope you're not discouraged by all this OT.

    Look back at my much earlier post #18 suggesting what to look into, and feel free to PM me if you need more directions k?

    Also, please don't delete this thread. It's interesting and also serves a purpose.

  4. #104
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Please read my posts above - did I say that your dislike for local girls is a flame bait? Or did I say any of your comments are flamebaits? I merely questioned whether you know the meaning of the word flamebait (which you didn't at that point in time).

    Are you the one being emotional here?

    I dismissed your reason because it does not follow. You blame another community or class of persons for the acts of another class of persons. Unless you can show how do the acts of asian american girls impute themselves onto Singaporean girs, your link is highly tenous as best.

    Your analogy on terrorists is off the mark. Even if I were to use your analogy, it would only support a reasoning of say, a Singaporean girl jilted my best friend, so therefore I hate Singaporen girls.

    Your reasoning would be akin to say, A male terrorist suicide bomber killed 100 people in a bus, therefore I hate all males. Or for that matter, I hate the US president for waging war in Iraq, therefore I hate all Presidents.

    Do you still fail to see the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    So u are suggesting that "i dislike local girls" or soemthing along that line is a flamebait.
    As what i have mentioned,do not be too emotional.

    U dismiss my reason for hating local girls because of "asian american girls"
    Then why do people hate terrorist,what does it concern u?they didn't bomb our city,family or friends or at least not yet.
    But people still hate them

    Remember that people hated as long as they find enough justifications within.

  5. #105
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    If you are seeking mod intervention, could I suggest that the posts be splited off to Kopitiam rather than a blanket closure of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    I'm trying to help you settle this. Hold on.

  6. #106

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    To live a life filled with hate. Is it worth living at all? Why not just pull the plug? Perhaps some folks need hate to fuel their purpose for living. How ironic. Perhaps its a conscious choice. I wonder how well it will be in the end.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    If you are seeking mod intervention, could I suggest that the posts be splited off to Kopitiam rather than a blanket closure of this thread.
    you think i should carry on fanning this flamebait while i see that it leads to nothing?

    from my point of view, its nothing more than a lonely boy seeking attention. Taking foreign context and just for the sake of arguement put in a scenario to bait you guys to quarrel with him.

    Just everyone step back. The school holiday is here again...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #108

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    If you are seeking mod intervention, could I suggest that the posts be splited off to Kopitiam rather than a blanket closure of this thread.
    Ditto ... It's an interesting thread to say the least, and would be a pity if it's deleted.

  9. #109

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Please read my posts above - did I say that your dislike for local girls is a flame bait? Or did I say any of your comments are flamebaits? I merely questioned whether you know the meaning of the word flamebait (which you didn't at that point in time).

    Are you the one being emotional here?

    I dismissed your reason because it does not follow. You blame another community or class of persons for the acts of another class of persons. Unless you can show how do the acts of asian american girls impute themselves onto Singaporean girs, your link is highly tenous as best.

    Your analogy on terrorists is off the mark. Even if I were to use your analogy, it would only support a reasoning of say, a Singaporean girl jilted my best friend, so therefore I hate Singaporen girls.

    Your reasoning would be akin to say, A male terrorist suicide bomber killed 100 people in a bus, therefore I hate all males. Or for that matter, I hate the US president for waging war in Iraq, therefore I hate all Presidents.

    Do you still fail to see the link?
    I'm questioning the cognitive base process that u hold.
    I see your point which u deemed it unacceptable for me to throw my hatred onto indrectly related group for the actions of one but i see no flaws.
    Inadditional,if u want to talk first hand experience, i do have.
    I've seen how my friends are being taken treated like slaves
    to their girlfriends,acting all deserving of undivided attention from my friends.
    6 might not be a substaintial number to u but personally i'm already disgusted.
    I do not have to see the entire local girls acting in such a way before i start holding my views.
    Whether u like u or not,i'm not going to change my views on anything that is cast.
    of course neither am i going to defame local girls nor hurl profanities since i do not have time for anything i see worthless.
    My first post was merely a harmless perspective,views that everyone is entitled to.

  10. #110

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    you think i should carry on fanning this flamebait while i see that it leads to nothing?

    from my point of view, its nothing more than a lonely boy seeking attention. Taking foreign context and just for the sake of arguement put in a scenario to bait you guys to quarrel with him.

    Just everyone step back. The school holiday is here again...


    Sadly,poly hasn't begin their vacation.
    What a pity.

  11. #111

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    To live a life filled with hate. Is it worth living at all? Why not just pull the plug? Perhaps some folks need hate to fuel their purpose for living. How ironic. Perhaps its a conscious choice. I wonder how well it will be in the end.
    Alamak L, I would have probably come to a similar conclusion, but that would have meant a loss of discussion/debate, but on the other hand, I was just asking myself if it was worth my time and effort getting more involved in such a discussion ... ? Hmm ...

  12. #112

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    To live a life filled with hate. Is it worth living at all? Why not just pull the plug? Perhaps some folks need hate to fuel their purpose for living. How ironic. Perhaps its a conscious choice. I wonder how well it will be in the end.
    Exactly.
    I emphaysised time again that i make a choice to hate a group not by pain but by self choice.

  13. #113
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    If you had merely stated that your view on ALL Singapore local girls is based on the 6 experiences you have seen, then its okay, that would be fine.

    It is not however, logical to base your views on Singapore girls on what you see in America - that is a stretch in logic. If you had come right out and said what you said here right from the get go, people will get a better idea of what you are talking about.

    I'm not even going into the point that you only have 6 experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    I'm questioning the cognitive base process that u hold.
    I see your point which u deemed it unacceptable for me to throw my hatred onto indrectly related group for the actions of one but i see no flaws.
    Inadditional,if u want to talk first hand experience, i do have.
    I've seen how my friends are being taken treated like slaves
    to their girlfriends,acting all deserving of undivided attention from my friends.
    6 might not be a substaintial number to u but personally i'm already disgusted.
    I do not have to see the entire local girls acting in such a way before i start holding my views.
    Whether u like u or not,i'm not going to change my views on anything that is cast.
    of course neither am i going to defame local girls nor hurl profanities since i do not have time for anything i see worthless.
    My first post was merely a harmless perspective,views that everyone is entitled to.

  14. #114

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Requesting mod to move this to kopitiam.
    There i will present an intelligent discussion.

  15. #115
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Actually, you are free to start a thread of your own in Kopitiam - there is no need to wait for a mod to intervene really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    Requesting mod to move this to kopitiam.
    There i will present an intelligent discussion.

  16. #116

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    i agree with vince123123 totally.
    I wonder why u want to showcase your "intelligence" here by telling everyone what u hate and such.
    This doesn't do you any good nor does it credit you with being the most intelligent person around.

    i guess u can open a petition to summon similar haters like you to a thread yourself to prove what you have typed out.

  17. #117

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    Requesting mod to move this to kopitiam.
    There i will present an intelligent discussion.
    So your ability to present an intelligent argument is hampered by the fact that this thread is not in the proper subforum?

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by silkshadows View Post
    So your ability to present an intelligent argument is hampered by the fact that this thread is not in the proper subforum?
    he need coffin...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    ooops... typo... caffeine... not coffin...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #120

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by silkshadows View Post
    So your ability to present an intelligent argument is hampered by the fact that this thread is not in the proper subforum?
    I have no intentio to furter derail the topic.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •