Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

Remember, he only has a bare assertion and finds it worthless to substantiate his points.

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    the abv statement in bold....they really did that?

vince123123
    Guests

Everytime you turn your head? Hmm I suppose you're clarivoyant or have some sort of ESP capabilities.

Each time you turn your head, based on just a few seconds of visual perception, you can automatically see what a female thinks or how she will act.

What more, even if you do, you are somehow able to transplant that to all the other femals in Singapore which you have not have sight of.

Amazing discoveries return!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    Pointless to count when u see such sight everytime u turn u head.

Quote Originally Posted by jasical-imp View Post
    then what has it got to do with u?LOL
    One good analogy.

People hate americans for the iraq war right even though they were not involved.
    SO there is your answer.

Google "asian girls white guys"

Well i've not been hurt because someone who is not intrested in girls can never be rejected.
    I hate because of what asian american ladies do to those asian american male.
    My reason to hate is simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasical-imp View Post
    then what has it got to do with u?LOL
    YEAH?

What has it got to do with us, female locals?

I'd suggest you to hate directly, them "asian american ladies" who did those that disgust you.

We cannot control Hatred and it's not really wrong as everyone has their own choice and thinking, but, c'mon, give us a break. Justify your hatred

Yes,many asian guys in the states are not able to get partner because of the sterotype that the white media is potraying.
    Asians are potrayed as nerdy,unfashionable,geeky and dominating.
    This is not true but many asian ladies in the states buy that crap and say things like "i don't date asian guys"
    I can tell u many but i rather u just google "white guy asian girls" and u have all the intresting stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda-Lee View Post
    YEAH?

What has it got to do with us, female locals?

I'd suggest you to hate directly, them "asian american ladies" who did those that disgust you.

We cannot control Hatred and it's not really wrong as everyone has their own choice and thinking, but, c'mon, give us a break. Justify your hatred
    Aren't u asian ladies too?

such hate can only come from feelings of love lost.

take it easy dude. its so much easier to turn a blind eye n be indifferent towards ppl u dun like.

Yes,many asian guys in the states are not able to get partner because of the sterotype that the white media is potraying.
    Asians are potrayed as nerdy,unfashionable,geeky and dominating.
    This is not true but many asian ladies in the states buy that crap and say things like "i don't date asian guys"
    I can tell u many but i rather u just google "white guy asian girls" and u have all the intresting stories.
    HAHAHA!

Stop making a joke out of yourselves.

SO...

If it's the asian men in the states who buy that crap and say things like "i don't date asian ladies", would you have hated asian men then?

Hmmm

Actually i hate singaporean girls or all asian girls for the fact that asian americans ladies in the US are dissing asian guys.
    They sterotype asian guys and put them down.
    Purely it disgust me and really,what more than to put down asian girls for what these asian american ladies have done.

We all hate,don't make a drama.
    It's been known to happen especially in certain areas.

There are local women who look down on local guys too, even though they're smart enough not to voice it out except unless they're with their kakis.

I remember a study once concluding that Caucasian (not Asian-Caucasian) women will only marry an Asian male if he earns something like 7 times more than what an equivalent Caucasian male earns.

But I fail to see how hating Asian-American women who hold such condescending views can justify a broad sweeping hatred for ALL local and Asian women. Surely not ALL Asian and local women diss Asian guys? In fact, I suspect it's only a small minority afflicted by some sort of superiority complex.

Isn't that just as narrow-minded a view and just the equivalent to Asian American women in the US sterotyping and looking down on Asian guys?

I mean, common, just because Hitler was an evil murderer, does it mean that ALL Germans are evil murderers and that we should HATE ALL Germans?

Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    such hate can only come from feelings of love lost.

take it easy dude. its so much easier to turn a blind eye n be indifferent towards ppl u dun like.
    I don't get u people.
    U don't have to experience emotional pain to hate.
    I hate based on scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    It's been known to happen especially in certain areas.

There are local women who look down on local guys too, even though they're smart enough not to voice it out except unless they're with their kakis.

I remember a study once concluding that Caucasian (not Asian-Caucasian) women will only marry an Asian male if he earns something like 7 times more than what an equivalent Caucasian male earns.

But I fail to see how hating Asian-American women who hold such condescending views can justify a broad sweeping hatred for ALL local and Asian women. Surely not ALL Asian and local women diss Asian guys? In fact, I suspect it's only a small minority afflicted by some sort of superiority complex.

Isn't that just as narrow-minded a view and just the equivalent to Asian American women in the US sterotyping and looking down on Asian guys?

I mean, common, just because Hitler was an evil murderer, does it mean that ALL Germans are evil murderers and that we should HATE ALL Germans?

i love fighting fire with fire.

I don't get u people.
    U don't have to experience emotional pain to hate.
    I hate based on scenarios.
    then its pretty obvious u arent that mature in thinking. period.

There is not such thing as maturity or not.
    Do not attempt to patronise me.

... and people like that's just seeking attention, i guess that is what he is doing exactly...

Proof of lack of maturity, there you go

C'mon, stop your hatred. It ain't doing you good and you will never be at peace with yourself.

What for torture yourselve with hatred when the people who caused your hatred are the very same ones who are free of your agony, still living their lives the way you hate?

Who cares.
    The opinions of those who are insignificant to me don't count.

Don't make this a flame thread,i might need photographers to teach me how to take good pics soon.

Firstly, you aren't that significant as well. But from some of your thread replies here, such as you always getting attention from girls all the time in #42, I suppose you think too highly of yourself.

Secondly, you asked that this not be made into a flame thread, but what are you doing then? You keep throwing flame baits. When asked to present substantiating evidence to support your claims, all you do is making generic remarks.

i love fighting fire with fire.
    Thirdly, I guess the above quote speaks for itself.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Oh, by the way, I perceive you either as an immature young dude (possibly with nothing better to do), or someone in your 20's or 30's who was traumatically hurt by the opposite gender before.

If it's neither of the above, then I guess you are either a middle aged man who can't find a local wife, or somebody experiencing signs of dementia.

I'm sorry to make it so blunt, but truth is, I find your reasoning seriously impaired.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

I have substantiate disgust towards local girls but i haven see of any worth for me to present my points
    While it's perfectly ok for you to patronise us, while hoping to improve your photography skills from our base of knowkledge and experience?

And for the fighting fire with fire comment, I'll let that slide, but common, I'm sure such a superior being as yourself can come back with a response that actually has specifics and substance? Or that is, unless of course, you STILL deem us UNWORTHY to share your thoughts?

I seriously doubt if your comment about "NOT such thing as maturity or not" would hold water with any educator, sociologist, psychiatrist, psychologist, counsellor or just a good old stable, level-headed adult.

vince123123
    Guests

Extending his analogy, because Hitler is an evil murderer, we must hate all Males because Hitler is a male.

All Germans is not good enough. I mean, he can stretch Asian females living in the United States (which has a significantly different culture here), to ALL Asian females, and even Singaporean females, now thats a big stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast