Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 171

Thread: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

  1. #21

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    dream merchant has mentioned alot of great points.

    here's my contribution.

    somehow in the modelling world, there is no beautiful or not beautiful. where right and wrong does not exist on the photo.
    what i feel are the prerequisites of a model are honesty, telling others that u have commitments before hand that may affect a planned shoot is crucial and can cause losses to many people involved.

    punctuality. often, whether u are in a paid or free shoot, timing is important. u cannot simply waltz in hours late without prior warning or notice. even then it's no excuse. it simply reflects on upbringing, discipline and professionalism.

    professionalism. sometimes when the client or photographer is an idiot, that doesnt allow u to throw tantrum on the scene or refuse to do things agreed before hand or terms in a signed contract. plus, leave yr personal problems outside of the shoot. u can pick it up later when things are done.

    for now i can only thing of these. may add if i have more.
    [QUOTE=dan_1337;2947523]if it was painted white, it would cost twice as much as Sigma =P[QUOTE]

  2. #22

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    If u are a singapore girl,forget it.
    There is no dream for a stone on the ground.

  3. #23

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    If u are a singapore girl,forget it.
    There is no dream for a stone on the ground.
    Why not?

  4. #24

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Why not?
    They disgust me.

  5. #25

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Singapore girls disgust you?

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    well..if u realise,there are a lot of singaporean ladies here.so..how do they actually disgust u?

  7. #27

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    They disgust me.
    Man, that's not very nice. You shouldn't stereotype. I'm a Singaporean girl, proud of it

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    So am i,a singaporean girl and still loving it.

  9. #29
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    They disgust me.
    alamar, how do you live here??
    almost 50% of the population is female, and so many of them are local, everyday you are seeing so many of them around you, you must feel like you are living in hell.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    alamar, how do you live here??
    almost 50% of the population is female, and so many of them are local, everyday you are seeing so many of them around you, you must feel like you are living in hell.
    LOL..good one. xD

  11. #31

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    alamar, how do you live here??
    almost 50% of the population is female, and so many of them are local, everyday you are seeing so many of them around you, you must feel like you are living in hell.
    Alamak Catchlights, u kenar conned la ... the statistics of single females here to single men is macam 2:1, so for every single Singaporean man, there are two single Singaporean women.

    I wonder why so many guys komplain they can't get gf.

    I wonder if Aqillies is a : 1) Phillipino (by his handle), 2) a foreign student in a poly (by his previous postings) and 3) a troll (by the way he baits then dissappears), or does he really have substantive reasons why local women disgusts him, because if he does, and is willing to share, it could make for interesting discussion.

  12. #32
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Alamak Catchlights, u kenar conned la ... the statistics of single females here to single men is macam 2:1, so for every single Singaporean man, there are two single Singaporean women.

    I wonder why so many guys komplain they can't get gf.

    I wonder if Aqillies is a : 1) Phillipino (by his handle), 2) a foreign student in a poly (by his previous postings) and 3) a troll (by the way he baits then dissappears), or does he really have substantive reasons why local women disgusts him, because if he does, and is willing to share, it could make for interesting discussion.
    my bad,

    anyway, according to the statistics you have, he must be living in the deepest part of hell, my since condolence to him.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  13. #33
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    my bad,

    anyway, according to the statistics you have, he must be living in the deepest part of hell, my since condolence to him.
    edit:

    my sincere condolence to him.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  14. #34

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqillies View Post
    They disgust me.
    Whoooohhoooo.....
    And that makes you delicious to them in what way?

    Its not a nice thing to say, and for all you know, YOU disgust them more
    than anyone else!
    But then again, if you already disgusted a few MEN here, I cant imagine
    how you disgust the ladies.

    for you.
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com

  15. #35

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    my bad,

    anyway, according to the statistics you have, he must be living in the deepest part of hell, my since condolence to him.

    Hahaha! I wouldn't mind being in that kind of hell ... hey, wait a minute, I already am! LOLZ!

    Oh man, imagine being so young, so cynical and so biased ... and he hasn't even gotten into the demographic breakdowns of Singaporean women., just a sweeping generalisation.

  16. #36

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji77 View Post
    Whoooohhoooo.....
    And that makes you delicious to them in what way?

    Its not a nice thing to say, and for all you know, YOU disgust them more
    than anyone else!
    But then again, if you already disgusted a few MEN here, I cant imagine
    how you disgust the ladies.

    for you.

    I actually think it takes a lot of guts to come to a local forum and slam all the women in Singapore.

    Now, if only he would come forward to substantiate and discuss. Unless he's just baiting us or has very little substance.

    Like I mentioned earlier, it could be an interesting discussion because obviously something must have happened to him to shape his thinking as such.

  17. #37

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Alamak Catchlights, u kenar conned la ... the statistics of single females here to single men is macam 2:1, so for every single Singaporean man, there are two single Singaporean women.

    I wonder why so many guys komplain they can't get gf.

    I wonder if Aqillies is a : 1) Phillipino (by his handle), 2) a foreign student in a poly (by his previous postings) and 3) a troll (by the way he baits then dissappears), or does he really have substantive reasons why local women disgusts him, because if he does, and is willing to share, it could make for interesting discussion.
    1)i'm a singaporean.

    I don't like girls in general,asian girls especially singaporean and asian american girls disgust me alot.

  18. #38

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    It's not really hellish for me except for the most part that i feel awful when i see local girls.
    I'm not evil to them but i usually give the the "cant be bothered" look.
    Local girls are naive,simple minded and not down to earth.

  19. #39

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I actually think it takes a lot of guts to come to a local forum and slam all the women in Singapore.

    Now, if only he would come forward to substantiate and discuss. Unless he's just baiting us or has very little substance.

    Like I mentioned earlier, it could be an interesting discussion because obviously something must have happened to him to shape his thinking as such.
    I have substantiate disgust towards local girls but i haven see worthy for me to present my points.

  20. #40

    Default Re: What are the prerequisites for modelling?

    I have substantiate disgust towards local girls but i haven see of any worth for me to present my points

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •