Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A P&S camera

Default Re: A P&S camera

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Because he was specifically asking about Casio. And yes, compared to other PnS cams, the Casio image quality is horrible.

So please, continue to do research on me, find more posts to dig up since you have nothing better to do on a sunday morning.
    Have you tried all the Casio models? I still have Fuji F30 and had been using Canon PnS before.

When others make generalisation you pounce on them but when you do it, you are so defensive, very mature you are.

Anyway, won't waste bandwidth on it. To TS, good luck on your search for a PnS camera.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by xunjas View Post
    Sony has one of the best designs that many ladies would love.. But image quality is not good compared some other PnS models.
    This was also specifically saying about Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Because he was specifically asking about Casio. And yes, compared to other PnS cams, the Casio image quality is horrible.
    Enough said.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Have you tried all the Casio models? I still have Fuji F30 and had been using Canon PnS before.

When others make generalisation you pounce on them but when you do it, you are so defensive, very mature you are.

Anyway, won't waste bandwidth on it. To TS, good luck on your search for a PnS camera.

../azul123
    I could'nt agree more.
    Bob Paisley " well boys, i've got the bloody job, i'd did'nt want the thing anyway"

hi ts,

if you can up your budget a little, can consider getting the Fuji F50fd, my nephew just bought it and i played with it...
    the colours are very good...

hi all,

i am seriously considering getting a Panasonic DMC-FX12 after reading online reviews for budget cameras of its similar pricing range $299-$399.. (Fujifilm F480, Z10, samsung L730, L83T... )

- my budget is about $299 to $399.
    - looking for P&S camera (somewhat compact) as a present, though i think FujiPix S5800 priced at about $439 much be a much better buy.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks = )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123