Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any good taipei hotel to recommend?

Default Re: any good taipei hotel to recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    LOL Raohe is good cos they do sell interesting food stuff really good for hot days. On top of that it's just 5 minutes walk from wu fen pu.
    i know. but forgot to go. n didnt feel like going there the next night.

Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    i know. but forgot to go. n didnt feel like going there the next night.
    I remember my Driver took us to see the Peaceful Demostration at the President's Home.

Then we drove to Shilin Night market after that. It's a nice place... just that it's a Packed place.

not interested to see them riot.

shilin and raohe quite far from each other. i went to shida and dong guan this time round other than shilin. didnt go hua xi as well.

not interested to see them riot.

shilin and raohe quite far from each other. i went to shida and dong guan this time round other than shilin. didnt go hua xi as well.
    The last round I spent alot of time at Dan shui. BEAUtiful place...

This Dec, I'm heading for Nantou, Taichung then back to Taipei.
    I'm quite familiar with Taipei... but Tai Chung and Nantou... Hope i dun get lost.

The last round I spent alot of time at Dan shui. BEAUtiful place...

This Dec, I'm heading for Nantou, Taichung then back to Taipei.
    I'm quite familiar with Taipei... but Tai Chung and Nantou... Hope i dun get lost.
    it started raining on sunday when i was in dan shui. strong winds as well. i didnt stay long. only 1hr then go back already cos had to check out.

it started raining on sunday when i was in dan shui. strong winds as well. i didnt stay long. only 1hr then go back already cos had to check out.

Arh. It's nice. If you have seafood craving... Fisherman Wharf is the place to go.
    I remember going into one of the Muesum and was shown some really funny stuff... "Condoms for Elephants" do make us wonder sometimes.

hihi. when i was planning my taipei trip in 2006, I browse the forum at tripadvisor a lot. The local experts helped me a lot in my itinerary. Do take a look. Very informative

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...46-Taipei.html

Arh. It's nice. If you have seafood craving... Fisherman Wharf is the place to go.
    I remember going into one of the Muesum and was shown some really funny stuff... "Condoms for Elephants" do make us wonder sometimes.
    i went there last yr. this trip tot can go again but weather was crappy. but its fine. i know which museum u referring to. got giant millipede there right?

i went there last yr. this trip tot can go again but weather was crappy. but its fine. i know which museum u referring to. got giant millipede there right?
    Oh yar. Haha... that;s the one. Ripley Believe it or not Muesum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12