Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

Default Re: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

Definately interested.
    Will be there :-)

Ken + Mike

Default Re: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

does our ticket got inclusive tram? and how do we recognise u? any contact number to contact the organiser in charge of clubsnap? sorrie this is my first time joining offical clubsnap gathering...
    Last edited by totoro17; 23rd November 2007 at 11:18 PM.
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

Hi Darren, please take my name out from the list.
    Just came back from oversea and will be too tired to attend.

Thanks!

Darren,

Unable to attend, please take us out from the list

Freshfire (Jeffrey : Ming)

i believe this is a little last min.... but i wish to take myself out from the list.... sorry 'bout it....

i believe this is a little last min.... but i wish to take myself out from the list.... sorry 'bout it....

Mucha, mucha gracias to all the organisers!

Had a nice day at the zoo .... and got to experience the 12-60 w/SWD on my E510 ...... now I know what to get next ....

A BIG "thank you" to the organisers and volunteers for holding this event!

a big thank you too....but hopefully the next gathering i am able to know more frenzs...i too shy for this gathering...
    Last edited by totoro17; 24th November 2007 at 08:25 PM.
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

Thanks for the outing!
    Sony~ A100...A700...A300...NEX...A580.
    Fujifilm~ X-T1

Thanks for organising the outing.

Hi Darren and Team, a big thank you from me.

Thank you very much Organizers and Volunteers, enjoy ourself and have lots of fun with it.

Cheers.

Wonderful outing. Met many Clubsnappers today =p Thanks!

yeah kudos for organising the event!
    really enjoyed myself...

and now..... tormented... between buying the E-3 and selling my E-510 or to keep both.....
    arrrgggghhhhhhh.......

yups thanks for the CSers down there to volunteer and the organisers..
    sorry if i can't rem most of your names..

Many thanks to volunteers and the organiser.

3 Cheers to all...

Came at 9, no clubsnapper to be found.. went home dissapointed. Where u guys at?

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Came at 9, no clubsnapper to be found.. went home dissapointed. Where u guys at?
    We were sitting near to the KFC. In fact, a few of us only went in around 9.20am

We even displayed a ClubSNAP banner near to the table we were sitting.

Sorry that you missed this event. We will have another soon. Hope to see you in the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho View Post
    We were sitting near to the KFC. In fact, a few of us only went in around 9.20am

We even displayed a ClubSNAP banner near to the table we were sitting.

Sorry that you missed this event. We will have another soon. Hope to see you in the next event.
    Was looking around mostly near the entrace, less of KFC area, guess I missed that . Thanks for replying!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast