Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

Default Re: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

"Yes! I want to experience the E3 Hands-On!!"

1. 1
    2. lopev

Default Re: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

hey it looks like there are more than 70 people on the list (bold). Does this mean more than 70 can come, or does the 70 rule still stand?

Ivan wong and Daniel Choo

Looking at the number, what is the estimated time each person will be able to try their hands on the camera.

A simple quick estimated calculation... 10 persons to 1 dSLR over a period of 5 hrs = 30mins/person ??

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Updated Equipment List

Equipment Available to try out:-
    Olympus E3 DSLRs (between 8-10 units)
    FL-36R
    "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."- Jim Elliot

Please let me know if its possible attend or if I can be on the waiting list. If its possible, would be me and my brother coming. I'm an E-1 user, would be nice to try out the long lenses and to see if the SWD AF improves AF on the E-1. Thanks.

ClubSNAP Admin

As at right now - Tuesday 20th Nov 11:00pm - we have 80 members (and 38 friends/family/kids) signed up for a total of 118 participants.

Click Here To View The List and Verify If Your Name Has Been Listed.

And as mentioned previously, we are currently only able to provide free entrance to the Zoo for members and will attempt to provide free entrance to friends/family/kids on a best-effort basis. Entrance will be purchased on a Group basis, thus your friends/family/kids will enjoy a reduced ticket rate.

As we have now reached the target of 70 members, new sign-ups will be added to the Reserve List. If anyone on the Confirmed List wishes to pull out, please post in this thread and we will remove your name and bump up member(s) from the Reserve List.

For those who are not on the Confirm List, you are Welcome to Join us
    for the Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo. You will need to pay for your own Entrance Fees to the Zoo. We will be able to get a Discount Rates for the Purchase on a Group Basis to the Zoo.

Please add yourself to the List.

hi simon... may i know the px of the tix??

ClubSNAP Admin

Zoo Original Ticket price @ $16.50

Group Tickets of 30 pax or more is at 20% off = $13.20

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi View Post
    hi simon... may i know the px of the tix??

Hi,
    My most sincere apologies.
    I am unable to make it for the Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07.
    A last minute urgent matter just came up.

Swanganz.

1) # of people coming : 1
    2) Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    As at right now - Tuesday 20th Nov 11:00pm - we have 80 members (and 38 friends/family/kids) signed up for a total of 118 participants.

Click Here To View The List and Verify If Your Name Has Been Listed.

And as mentioned previously, we are currently only able to provide free entrance to the Zoo for members and will attempt to provide free entrance to friends/family/kids on a best-effort basis. Entrance will be purchased on a Group basis, thus your friends/family/kids will enjoy a reduced ticket rate.

As we have now reached the target of 70 members, new sign-ups will be added to the Reserve List. If anyone on the Confirmed List wishes to pull out, please post in this thread and we will remove your name and bump up member(s) from the Reserve List.

For those who are not on the Confirm List, you are Welcome to Join us
    for the Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo. You will need to pay for your own Entrance Fees to the Zoo. We will be able to get a Discount Rates for the Purchase on a Group Basis to the Zoo.

Please add yourself to the List.

Hi Simon,
    S/no.35 FrancisLim and Monica on the confirm list,wish to pull out,due to some unforseen circumstance. Thank you.

Hi i'd like to go for this event if there is space.
    Name:Joyce
    No. of participants:1

ermm, who shall i approach, there'll b a counter or?
    hw do i identify myself when i get there huh? juz say my cs nick?

Unhappy Re: Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

Dear organiser,

I am so sorry...LOTUSFAIRY kana callled back to duty @ Fairyland to do Faerie's work...
    I have to give the event a miss, looking forward to it actually.... (heartbroken).

please give my space to the others.. sorry for the inconvenience..

72. slaam : +girlfriend

girlfren nids to drop out due to flu!
    hope there is still enuff to make it for 30 ppl

I be still going tho! hehehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lopev View Post

1. 1
    2. lopev
    Quote Originally Posted by wtkeng View Post
    Ivan wong and Daniel Choo
    Quote Originally Posted by leicamp View Post
    Please let me know if its possible attend or if I can be on the waiting list. If its possible, would be me and my brother coming. I'm an E-1 user, would be nice to try out the long lenses and to see if the SWD AF improves AF on the E-1. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronoholics View Post
    1) # of people coming : 1
    2) Sharon
    Quote Originally Posted by devilshome View Post
    Hi i'd like to go for this event if there is space.
    Name:Joyce
    No. of participants:1
    As we have had a number of dropouts, we should be able to accomodate you if you are still interested to attend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterFingersGer View Post
    ermm, who shall i approach, there'll b a counter or?
    hw do i identify myself when i get there huh? juz say my cs nick?
    Look out for the ClubSNAP banner at the right side of the Zoo entrance (as you face it).

You will need to register (fill in a small form) and get your ticket to enter the Zoo.

Blog Entries

A reminder to all participants who are coming tomorrow for the Hands-On Experience - You are encouraged to bring your own CF/XD cards to use with the E3 systems.

We shall see you all tomorrow morning, bright and early.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Dear organiser,

I am so sorry...LOTUSFAIRY kana callled back to duty @ Fairyland to do Faerie's work...
    I have to give the event a miss, looking forward to it actually.... (heartbroken).

please give my space to the others.. sorry for the inconvenience..
    Awwww ... well, we will be organising more Olympus events in future thus we hope you can join us then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    A reminder to all participants who are coming tomorrow for the Hands-On Experience - You are encouraged to bring your own CF/XD cards to use with the E3 systems.

We shall see you all tomorrow morning, bright and early.
    hehe i wondering if i shld bring a tripod or test the limit of the IS heheh

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast