Thread: Does anyone know which shop in Lucky Plaza rents walkie talkies and accessories?

Default Does anyone know which shop in Lucky Plaza rents walkie talkies and accessories?

I remembered someone telling me that walkie talkies and external antennas can be rented from a shop in Lucky Plaza. I tried to find it but to no avail. Can someone please help? Would appreciate shop name, floor and/or phone number. Thanks!!!
    I have a near-mint Olympus E-620 Underwater Case for Sale. PM me for a great deal!

Default Re: Does anyone know which shop in Lucky Plaza rents walkie talkies and accessories?

Anyone??
    I have a near-mint Olympus E-620 Underwater Case for Sale. PM me for a great deal!

Default Re: Does anyone know which shop in Lucky Plaza rents walkie talkies and accessories?

Perhaps all you need are 2 tin cans and a long piece of string.
    http://www.imagezoo.com/images/cnsvp/jba0871.html

Try Sim Lim area.

sim lim tower should hv ba...

Quote Originally Posted by Oly5050 View Post
    I remembered someone telling me that walkie talkies and external antennas can be rented from a shop in Lucky Plaza. I tried to find it but to no avail. Can someone please help? Would appreciate shop name, floor and/or phone number. Thanks!!!
    lucky plaze is chop heads shop, got also dont go there and buy.