Thread: Abu Dharbi Fashion Week 2007

Default Abu Dharbi Fashion Week 2007

Abu Dharbi Fashion Week, 15th-18th Nov 2007 @Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi

Highlights:
    * Valentino Haute Couture Show, Spring/ Summer Collections fresh out of Milan

Was invited by my UAE's Photo, printing and fashion associates to attend this fashion week.

However, decided to head to KL instead. Hopefully, we will see Singaporean Designers invited to do the next Fashion Week there.

PS: If any bro wanna go for any of the show to shoot...will try my best to arrange also

Cheers,
    Tuck

Default Re: Abu Dharbi Fashion Week 2007

is Emirates sponsor us the flight there
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    is Emirates sponsor us the flight there
    Was invited to do a Photo exhibition in Dubai next year courtesy of a Printing firm. If my projects dont create problems for me and I have the time to do a proper series, will consider accepting their invitation. They are very generous to provide air tickets/accomodation for the entire team, from the Lighting crew, makeup artiste/hairstylist, fashion stylist, graphic etc for the event. That's the power of oil rich middle eastern countries. They are very nice and generous to work with. If can get a few more spares, will consider sharing with bro/sis here. So our aspiring Fashion Photographers, Makeup Artiste, Hairstylist, Fashion Stylist, Graphic artiste can come along and explore the vast opportunities there

Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

it a super duper fantatsic opportunity for those pple like us.