Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what kinda 3D2N holiday with my GF? Suggestions please?

Default Re: what kinda 3D2N holiday with my GF? Suggestions please?

I would say 3days 2nights is too short for Bali. Considering the air fares and time to get there. You should spend more time there at least 5 days 4 nights.

Tons to do at Bali

Shopping
    1) U can shop for cheap genuine surf brands at Kuta area.
    2) U can shop for local made art stuff at Ubud.

Sports
    3) U can do water sports (which I feel is quite ex)

Eat
    4) U can eat at good local and western restaurants. Alot of expats have set up home there so good quality and cheap western food.

Look see
    5) You can get a 4 wheel drive with driver who can take u around to the temples and etc and also north of country.

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    Maldives.. time to propose!!
    3D2N is too short for maldives.. the SIA flight reach there like 11pm..

For Star Cruise, i think u can go to their website. For Genting, just look for 5 Stars etc will do. All will be abt the same.

Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    I would say 3days 2nights is too short for Bali. Considering the air fares and time to get there. You should spend more time there at least 5 days 4 nights.

Tons to do at Bali

Shopping
    1) U can shop for cheap genuine surf brands at Kuta area.
    2) U can shop for local made art stuff at Ubud.

Sports
    3) U can do water sports (which I feel is quite ex)

Eat
    4) U can eat at good local and western restaurants. Alot of expats have set up home there so good quality and cheap western food.

Look see
    5) You can get a 4 wheel drive with driver who can take u around to the temples and etc and also north of country.
    i would love to stay longer... but unfortunately time is always a constrain... better 3 days then zero lah i guess.. i also reckon the flights cost too much, but what to do... SEA not like Easyjet and Ryanair leh... i've sorta made up my mind about going to Bali... thinking of staying at Keraton Jimberan Hotel at Jimberan Beach which is supposedly very nice, and yet quite cheap coz it's 3Star hotel... any bros stayed there recently? any feedback? gd? bad? so so? thanks!

I just came back from Bali yesterday, 5 days and 4 nights. Its very nice and I would really recommend it. Don't stay at Jimbaran beach, very far from town. Stay at Kuta beach area instead, lots of shopping and things to do there.

1st night we stayed at Kuta beach area, 2nd and 3rd night at Nusa dua. On the 4th night we moved back to Kuta area as theres nothing to do outside of Kuta except to just laze at the resort's pool.

Do note though, 3D2N is too short. The cheap flights to Bali leave at 7pm from Singapore and will only arrive at 2130hrs. However, Kuta beach also started to be alive around that time so no worries.

Only problem there is the traffic. However, I rented a bike when there so managed to squeezed through the traffic.

If you need more info, PM me. I can also recommend the 3star hotel in Kuta where I stayed in.

Quote Originally Posted by londonray View Post
    i would love to stay longer... but unfortunately time is always a constrain... better 3 days then zero lah i guess.. i also reckon the flights cost too much, but what to do... SEA not like Easyjet and Ryanair leh... i've sorta made up my mind about going to Bali... thinking of staying at Keraton Jimberan Hotel at Jimberan Beach which is supposedly very nice, and yet quite cheap coz it's 3Star hotel... any bros stayed there recently? any feedback? gd? bad? so so? thanks!
    Dude,

If your budget is below 1k. Bintan will be a good choice depending on your interest, there are a few resorts to choose from... banyan will be the most $$$$ with nothing to do but have spas... and bunking in ur villa...

the rest like nirwana gardens, bintan resort lagoon.... have pretty fair prices and the beach is nice too... its a great place for 3d2n.

Bali will put u back about 2k.

As for cruise... its really boring... and prob a 2d1n enough liao...

Cheers bro!

wow .. i was thinking of going to bali too .. but didnt know its so ex is it cos its the peak season now ? any budget airline to recommend for bali ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12