Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1014

Thread: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #421
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Not much....left one so call Malaysia bun....maybe the ladies have...
    马蹄素。。。 or something right? That one very long liao leh.. hari raya period till now.. wah lieu....
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  2. #422
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Bro.. you never tell mike what we do??

    We are in bonding xxxx and xxxx bonder biz leh!!
    Yap, we are. .......the brotherhood stands!
    BTW, thanks for inviting me to be the company's photography competition judge.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #423
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    马蹄素。。。 or something right? That one very long liao leh.. hari raya period till now.. wah lieu....
    Then what you want....that is all left leh.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #424
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Dun thank me first... make u judge is to make u do some work and preventing you from getting the main prize leh... wahaaaa..

    anyway.. i also cannot.. wonder which arse so lucky then.. damn it!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  5. #425
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Dun thank me first... make u judge is to make u do some work and preventing you from getting the main prize leh... wahaaaa..

    anyway.. i also cannot.. wonder which arse so lucky then.. damn it!
    ....think there are a lot of hidden talent in the company.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #426
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yap, we are. .......the brotherhood stands!
    BTW, thanks for inviting me to be the company's photography competition judge.
    wahh..ur company good leh..got photography competition!! can i join?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #427
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    hmm.. dun think so ... not notice anyone carrying a camera around...

    dominic is not too bad... but he dun have the gear and just dun trust his own powershot.. then the engineering side got this Chinese rater show off with the Olympus.. who is that . not seen his work yet, but he has the gear so far... just need to flush those hiding one out!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  8. #428
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wahh..ur company good leh..got photography competition!! can i join?
    sure bro... you have to successfully join the company by Dec 2007... not much time left
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  9. #429
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wahh..ur company good leh..got photography competition!! can i join?
    Strictly for company stuff. ....but we can make exception...first prize a night stand with Mr Falconite.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #430
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    hmm.. dun think so ... not notice anyone carrying a camera around...

    dominic is not too bad... but he dun have the gear and just dun trust his own powershot.. then the engineering side got this Chinese rater show off with the Olympus.. who is that . not seen his work yet, but he has the gear so far... just need to flush those hiding one out!
    ...my boss seems interested...just bought a powershot...
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #431
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Almost forgot....the production operaters...they love taking photos.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #432
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Falconite Bro, just done a stock study. It seems sum our shares occupied half the stock exchange in this thread. Boy, we are so talkative.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #433
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Falconite Bro, just done a stock study. It seems sum our shares occupied half the stock exchange in this thread. Boy, we are so talkative.
    Wondering why i kep so quiet for that little while.. gosh u are talkertive indeed.. must buy Phoa now.. wahaaaaa
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  14. #434
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    you 2 are fast rising stocks

  15. #435
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Not as talkative as you...you still leading leh...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wondering why i kep so quiet for that little while.. gosh u are talkertive indeed.. must buy Phoa now.. wahaaaaa
    Redsun Bro, quick say something more here...dun spread into other stock exchange in CS lah. ....I am giving more hope on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    you 2 are fast rising stocks
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  16. #436
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    you 2 are fast rising stocks
    Vicious stock price competition... can lead to stock market crash!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #437
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    I just reserved ( rent ) a EF 100-400mmL USM IS lens for this Saturday SBWR JIAO shoot. Lets see what I can catch this time.

  18. #438
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I just reserved ( rent ) a EF 100-400mmL USM IS lens for this Saturday SBWR JIAO shoot. Lets see what I can catch this time.
    Wow.....that vaccum cleaner....if with 1.4X TC...will be 728mm length.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #439
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Wow.....that vaccum cleaner....if with 1.4X TC...will be 728mm length.
    I am not using 1.4X TC, I am using 1D ( x1.3 factor ). Hence able to reach about 520mm maximum. We can try mounting your 1.4X TC onto it, check how much the IQ degrades . That should be interesting...

    I was at a camera shop yesterday evening. The shop keeper actually discourage me from getting this lens ( 100-400mm ). He claims that 70-200mm F2.8 + 1.4x TC will let you have a better coverage , cost savings, weight advantage and similiar performace.

    Well, lets see how this guy perform this Saturday first.

  20. #440
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I am not using 1.4X TC, I am using 1D ( x1.3 factor ). Hence able to reach about 520mm maximum. We can try mounting your 1.4X TC onto it, check how much the IQ degrades . That should be interesting...

    I was at a camera shop yesterday evening. The shop keeper actually discourage me from getting this lens ( 100-400mm ). He claims that 70-200mm F2.8 + 1.4x TC will let you have a better coverage , cost savings, weight advantage and similiar performace.

    Well, lets see how this guy perform this Saturday first.
    wah lau... u bougth that lens from a shop?? Wah!!! you view finder got good price yeah? Seow liao.. almost embaressing to bring my 400mm F6.0 manual wahaaaa..... what the hack see u guys there be there or i chop u dead!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •