.. not physically of course.
i just started trying shooting portraits and is now looking for models both tfcd as well as paid ones. need to seek opinions and advices on this matter.
1. if the model is a tfcd one and u don't think she can meet your expectations, how do you break it to them?
2. somehow u sense the tfcd model is just out to do a shoot for fun n will not put in her commitment to it, would u still shoot her even if she is pretty?
3. what kind of margin do i have for negotiations for paid shoots?
4. would judging by what my company pays agencies for shoots be fair?
5. i had a model up her rates when there are photogs wanted to shoot her. ok. this one quite stupid. just ranting.
don't flame me! i am a newbie.