Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will you shoot under such a condition?

Default Re: Will you shoot under such a condition?

I's really really good that Soup came to clarify matters. I applaud her courage. However, I would like to point out that I was merely making observations, since I have no vested interest in just about any modelling matters.

Garou, while it may have seemed that I was questioning your stance, I applaud your wanting to stand up to the all too often herd mentality that can occur in threads like these.

However, all these could have been easily avoided if matters had been clearly put forth in the first place. It would have saved so much greivious feelings towards the model.

I guess that it did not help that what was stated and confirmed as a demand by more than one member, later became a friendly request of sorts, as claimed by Soup.

Clear and transparent communications are all that's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I's really really good that Soup came to clarify matters. I applaud her courage. However, I would like to point out that I was merely making observations, since I have no vested interest in just about any modelling matters.

Garou, while it may have seemed that I was questioning your stance, I applaud your wanting to stand up to the all too often herd mentality that can occur in threads like these.

However, all these could have been easily avoided if matters had been clearly put forth in the first place. It would have saved so much greivious feelings towards the model.

I guess that it did not help that what was stated and confirmed as a demand by more than one member, later became a friendly request of sorts, as claimed by Soup.

Clear and transparent communications are all that's needed.
    agreed. the whole matter could have been handled better. I'm sure ts meant well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    but just wondering how many of us here are ok with her idea. and how many of us are willing to give in?
    Since this thread has answered the above, and hopefully has brought out the matter to any models, organisers, and photographers to ponder, let's closed it.
    Thus it is obvious that most, if not all WILL NOT shoot under such a condition.
    Thank you for all your feedbacks.
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234