Anyone CSer using whizz car here ?

Default Re: Car sharing - Whizz Car

I am using NTUC carcoop.

Yes, I'm a Whizzcar User...

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    Anyone CSer using whizz car here ?

Is Whizz car cheaper? Seems like the locations are not as many as NTUC's.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Since I just got my licence and not entitle to rent from Whizz Car or NTUC carcoop, I still rather stick to normal rental of car. Told a look at the pricing, double of normal car rental. For that amount, I can drive for 48 hours for their 24 hours rate. Although petrol is free, I still find it too ex. and I still got 10% discount on petrol .The 120km free usage, seem like not much to me as I tried 200km in less than 24 hrs. Rather stick to my normal car rental for cheaper way of driving ard.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Since I just got my licence and not entitle to rent from Whizz Car or NTUC carcoop, I still rather stick to normal rental of car. Told a look at the pricing, double of normal car rental. For that amount, I can drive for 48 hours for their 24 hours rate. Although petrol is free, I still find it too ex. and I still got 10% discount on petrol .The 120km free usage, seem like not much to me as I tried 200km in less than 24 hrs. Rather stick to my normal car rental for cheaper way of driving ard.
    What's a cheap and good car rental?

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    well .. its a different philosophy ... I'm using Honda Diracc, and its a pretty good alternative to taking a cab. If you are using the car for the entire day, then obviously renting is better.

Sometimes its damned hard to get a cab in town, and with the peak hour charges, booking fees etc etc, car sharing is cheaper to use. I can just go to the nearest car port and pick up a car, and return it at any other port. My normal route is to pick up at millenia, (near my office) and return it at bedok (near my house) and its about $5 cheaper per trip compared to a cab during peak hours.

vince123123
    Guests

This Honda Diracc is under what scheme? ANy website?
    Quote Originally Posted by darrelchia View Post
    well .. its a different philosophy ... I'm using Honda Diracc, and its a pretty good alternative to taking a cab. If you are using the car for the entire day, then obviously renting is better.

Sometimes its damned hard to get a cab in town, and with the peak hour charges, booking fees etc etc, car sharing is cheaper to use. I can just go to the nearest car port and pick up a car, and return it at any other port. My normal route is to pick up at millenia, (near my office) and return it at bedok (near my house) and its about $5 cheaper per trip compared to a cab during peak hours.