Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Deteriorating Moral Ethics of Some Photographers

Default Re: Deteriorating Moral Ethics of Some Photographers

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    then the organisor will come up with a huge Hammer and hit the popups.
    no lah... next time, they will install pop-up blockers

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    If persuasion and a little poke doesn't work , you can always go on the offensive!

"I was there taking photos on sunday when an auto nut (by his motor oil shirt) jumped in front of me with a lousy 1990s compact film camera. Oh well, a film user... hmm... Respect. So I saluted him, then turned my light sphere and cupped his face with it in one smooth motion, then I fired off 5 shots at full flash blast (while capturing great shots with the light bounced off his bewildered face). While he's groggy from the flashes, I summarily stabbed him in the buttocks with the large black, sharpened flower hood of my lens..."

Arrrrg!

There is always the wonderful retreat called imagination where the "good guy" always wins.
    Actually I'd wondered....

After firing 5 full blasts of flash in the chap's face, giving him an ass shaft, you still can't get the place you want and eventually moved off.

So, do it for what? Shiok? Get back at the jump for jumping in front of you? After that make him suffer and den u walk off? For what?

Don't understand people these days.

I think Stomp headline today is something similiar....

"Security guard takes photos of babes but threatens to throw me out"

STOMPer Gary said this security personnel (holding the red camera) had the cheek to threaten to throw him out of a car show when he himself was snapping away at the "foreign import babes".

In an email to STOMP today (12 Nov), he recounted what happened to him at the Super Import Nights car show over the weekend.

He said he was walking around the show floor with his girlfriend when a bunch of photographers surge in front of them, on the heels of the race queens.

"The sheer number of photographers is just too much for me to do any shooting. After following the babes to the 2nd booth, we decided to give up taking pictures of the babes, since we couldn't get anywhere close to the girls and we couldn't get a clear shot anyway," he said.

They walked to the next booth but were caught again in the frenzy as the race queens were walking in the same direction.

"We found ourselves rubbing shoulders with the babes, overwhelmed by the crowd.

"It was when we're about to move away from crowd, a security personnel from the organisers grabbed my hand with great force and shouted 'Get behind me or I'll throw you out of the show'. These were his exact words," Gary said.

'I said I paid the $10 admission fee, and I didn't even know what's going on. I told him I didn't know where his boundaries are, and it's not right to threaten to throw us out just like that.

"And I was holding a small compact camera totally not intending to shoot the babes at all!

"He carried on threatening me by saying 'Do you believe I'll throw you out of the hall?'

"My patience fell short and I challenged him to throw me out. Luckily, my girlfriend broke his grip and got me out of the booth."

The STOMPer decided to snap a picture of the man and complain to the organiser's office.

He followed the man to the third booth and was very angry with what he saw.

"He was taking pictures of the babes himself! How smart of him! Pulling people out of his view, threatening to throw people out when they're blocking him so he could take pictures of the babes?"

The STOMPer was just as frustrated when he lodged a complaint at the organisers' office.

"The person in-charge, Simon, isn't too concerned, offering me a nonchalant apology stating that he can't do much," Gary said.

Feeling disgusted, Gary left the show immediately.

"I was in the show for less than an hour in total. It's a show that I've paid good money to see, and with all this drama, not even a sincere apology given?" he asked.

Lol. Stomped.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

power of media ! a warning to wannabe gangster in public..

Another incident I witnessed.... one kinda old guy... printed many 4R pix of the models (I think a bag full), probably taken during the first 3 days... and went up to Cordelia and another of her friend model... a lanky model from FHM.... he was distributing the pix to them,,, I think later to all the models he shot... maybe asking for girls info in return...

Cordelia and her friend were discussing something about overexpose issue... then I hear the uncle said "u from FHM what, sure it is normal for you to in those 'situations', if not, how to be from FHM?" Her friend just... opened her jaw in disbelief!

Seems like this uncle has a stereotype of certain babes from certain mags... u get my drift!
    Who Dares Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker28 View Post
    Another incident I witnessed.... one kinda old guy... printed many 4R pix of the models (I think a bag full), probably taken during the first 3 days... and went up to Cordelia and another of her friend model... a lanky model from FHM.... he was distributing the pix to them,,, I think later to all the models he shot... maybe asking for girls info in return...

Cordelia and her friend were discussing something about overexpose issue... then I hear the uncle said "u from FHM what, sure it is normal for you to in those 'situations', if not, how to be from FHM?" Her friend just... opened her jaw in disbelief!

Seems like this uncle has a stereotype of certain babes from certain mags... u get my drift!
    good things normally dun come free..

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    power of media ! a warning to wannabe gangster in public..
    The one that pushed me was a dark-skined person, which I shouted @ him... but he just continued walking.....
    Last edited by skywalker28; 13th November 2007 at 01:37 AM.
    Who Dares Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Actually I'd wondered....

After firing 5 full blasts of flash in the chap's face, giving him an ass shaft, you still can't get the place you want and eventually moved off.

So, do it for what? Shiok? Get back at the jump for jumping in front of you? After that make him suffer and den u walk off? For what?

Don't understand people these days.
    no imagination

My bad.

But really, if one really does that, what's the point of the whole thing? Feel shiok?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    My bad.

But really, if one really does that, what's the point of the whole thing? Feel shiok?
    Haha... Shiok? Not sure ... but it is kinda comical to think about the type of facial expressions that come out of such situations. Might become the subject of a shoot in the future.

Anyways, me and my friends were having a lot of fun at the show. Sad to see that some bros/sis had their days spoilt though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456