Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1046

Thread: East Shooter Anyone?

  1. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tampines
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    hi girls & guys. been long since i last posted. anyway, i got this mail from a photog. perhaps u mite be interested. if you girls & guys are interested in helping him...perhaps u can email him. details of the competition will be release soon.

    just a lil sumtin to share with the east shooters. i got this mail from a cs shooter.

    Originally Posted by crustacea
    Hi, read in an old post that u are gathering pple in tampines to come together for shoots n stuff.

    well, im organising a photo competition. The theme will be Tampines....so i think this will be ideal for u to get ur pple together.
    Im still in e process of getting sponsors n getting e rules n regulations in place....

    whats ur email? will give u details when i have it up....entries will be open in probably June. so u can start getting ur pics ready..lol
    my email is larrylim_82@yahoo.com

    cheers
    Larry

  2. #142
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Nice fun trip...

    Nice meeting you guys and gals... see you again for the next gathering.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #143

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Hi friends You could download the picture from this link.


    http://mazdadan.multiply.com/photos/...st_Shooter%231
    Last edited by mazdadan; 10th February 2008 at 01:23 PM.

  4. #144
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Thanks to everyone who came today. For those who couldn't make it today, hope you guys could make it next time.

    I'll plan (or someone else can, too) for the next trip but this time, it will be a bit more organized. Any suggestions?

  5. #145
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Hi all,

    Sharing those photos taken this morning

    Here is the link ...

    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...72#post3764172
    Last edited by majujat; 10th February 2008 at 11:29 PM.

  6. #146

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who came today. For those who couldn't make it today, hope you guys could make it next time.

    I'll plan (or someone else can, too) for the next trip but this time, it will be a bit more organized. Any suggestions?
    Thanks very much for organising it and taking the lead at the east. Happy to get to chat with Danny, Adrian, Lokman, John, Lkm, Allan, Zac08 and of course you Zack. Hope to get to chatting with the rest when opportunity arises.

  7. #147
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj View Post
    Thanks very much for organising it and taking the lead at the east. Happy to get to chat with Danny, Adrian, Lokman, John, Lkm, Allan, Zac08 and of course you Zack. Hope to get to chatting with the rest when opportunity arises.
    It was my pleasure. At the very least, we got to connect with each other and let's hope good will come out of this outing.

    My apologies to Adrian. So paiseh arr :">

  8. #148

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    It was my pleasure. At the very least, we got to connect with each other and let's hope good will come out of this outing.

    My apologies to Adrian. So paiseh arr :">
    Nice meeting you all. We can always come out for coffee section at night and also chit chat. Just need to see where is the most convenience spot for meeting.

  9. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj View Post
    Thanks very much for organising it and taking the lead at the east. Happy to get to chat with Danny, Adrian, Lokman, John, Lkm, Allan, Zac08 and of course you Zack. Hope to get to chatting with the rest when opportunity arises.
    haha. you too. and its lukman not lokman. hahaha. and yeah. i will join in the next session for sure.

  10. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mazdadan View Post
    Nice meeting you all. We can always come out for coffee section at night and also chit chat. Just need to see where is the most convenience spot for meeting.
    Yeah, great idea.

  11. #151
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Yeah, great idea.
    Yeah... let's see when we're free.. meet up for a coffee and chat also good...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #152
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Invite me when you guys plan for

  13. #153

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    must think of other places to shoot in the east. I was telling irahaz about going ubin. That's also considered east side. But ubin will be good for people who know how to cycle, else we all rent a minivan to take us to places. Only thing is that minivan can't stop frequently along the way, so bicycle is a bit more flexible in that sense.

  14. #154
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    oooo....
    looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
    too bad i wasn't free to join in the outing.
    maybe next time i'll have the chance to meet you guys during the next available outing.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  15. #155

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    must think of other places to shoot in the east. I was telling irahaz about going ubin. That's also considered east side. But ubin will be good for people who know how to cycle, else we all rent a minivan to take us to places. Only thing is that minivan can't stop frequently along the way, so bicycle is a bit more flexible in that sense.
    Are we suppose to be constraint to be only shooting in the East, suppose not right we could travel anywhere just need to organize who could provide transport and where can we meet. BTW since all of us stay in the East and definitely we should try to identify some meeting point that we could go for coffee and need not always be in the same area. Example

    Pasir Ris meeting point could be White Sand as MRT is convenience
    Bedok ???
    Tampines ???

    Please suggest.

  16. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    must think of other places to shoot in the east. I was telling irahaz about going ubin. That's also considered east side. But ubin will be good for people who know how to cycle, else we all rent a minivan to take us to places. Only thing is that minivan can't stop frequently along the way, so bicycle is a bit more flexible in that sense.
    All right, let's pick up on lukesky's idea. Let's see the response.

    Tentative outing:
    Venue - Pulau Ubin (may cycle or walk or hire van - so take note what bags/equipment to bring)
    Date: 24th Feb / 2nd March

    If sufficient response (at least 6) then we can plan the details of the outing.

  17. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mazdadan View Post
    Are we suppose to be constraint to be only shooting in the East, suppose not right we could travel anywhere just need to organize who could provide transport and where can we meet. BTW since all of us stay in the East and definitely we should try to identify some meeting point that we could go for coffee and need not always be in the same area. Example

    Pasir Ris meeting point could be White Sand as MRT is convenience
    Bedok ???
    Tampines ???

    Please suggest.
    Hahaha. I agree. Eastshooters can shoot every part of Singapore.

    Alright, for the first coffee session, let's meet this Friday (15 Feb) night, say 8, at Tampines? We can even have dinner, too. And can talk about our VD dates (I'll be staying home, so cannot share any stories arr)

  18. #158

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Hahaha. I agree. Eastshooters can shoot every part of Singapore.

    Alright, for the first coffee session, let's meet this Friday (15 Feb) night, say 8, at Tampines? We can even have dinner, too. And can talk about our VD dates (I'll be staying home, so cannot share any stories arr)
    Won't be joining u guys =)
    Will be quite busy these coming weeks, so will join in at next time =)

    I think for meetups, it'll be good to meet at the place straight, so that some pple won't have to take 2 mrt/bus trips.

  19. #159

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Hahaha. I agree. Eastshooters can shoot every part of Singapore.

    Alright, for the first coffee session, let's meet this Friday (15 Feb) night, say 8, at Tampines? We can even have dinner, too. And can talk about our VD dates (I'll be staying home, so cannot share any stories arr)
    Yoh first coffee section, I cannot made it covering Event for CC.

  20. #160

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Won't be joining u guys =)
    Will be quite busy these coming weeks, so will join in at next time =)

    I think for meetups, it'll be good to meet at the place straight, so that some pple won't have to take 2 mrt/bus trips.
    So look like we could fix 2 meeting area for future meeting.

    Pasir Ris - White sand.
    Tampines - Tampines Mall.
    Bedok - unfortunately nothing interesting at the MRT area.

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •